8711 days and 10 hours until israel wiped of the map /countdown

Iranian Professor Refuses to Step on Israeli or American Flags

Sadegh-Zibakalam.jpg
That's a good start. Maybe you and the good professor should study this video for your upcoming immigration hearing. Good luck, Dani Koony.

koony khodeti .mooshe kasif :asshole:

Khoob darsato bokhoon rofozeh nashi.

Study hard so that you don't fail.

Sadegh-Zibakalam.jpg
That's a good start. Maybe you and the good professor should study this video for your upcoming immigration hearing. Good luck, Dani Koony.

it is very funny video .:badgrin:
how you find this clip?
i like him

Look him up in YouTube. I like him too, he's talented and has been around for a long time. There is a bit of truth in the clip about the way Muslim men in general think, don't you agree?

Sadegh-Zibakalam.jpg

how you find this clip?
i like him

Look him up in YouTube. I like him too, he's talented and has been around for a long time. There is a bit of truth in the clip about the way Muslim men in general think, don't you agree?

Sadegh-Zibakalam.jpg

how you find this clip?
i like him

". . .There is a bit of truth in the clip about the way Muslim men in general think, don't you agree?. . ."

maybe....nooooo, *no way*

yes, way ...

Sadegh-Zibakalam.jpg

how you find this clip?
i like him

bastard isis killed 80+ iranian in iraq today
dashtand az karbala barmigashtand iran.

Sadegh-Zibakalam.jpg

how you find this clip?
i like him

ISIS kareh hamin Hussein aghast.

ISIS is a creation of the Hussein Obama presidency. My condolences.

Sadegh-Zibakalam.jpg

how you find this clip?
i like him

ISIS kareh hamin Hussein aghast.

ISIS is a creation of the Hussein Obama presidency. My condolences.

in yeki ro khoda bekheir kone
ajD9Arg_700b.jpg

Sadegh-Zibakalam.jpg

how you find this clip?
i like him

RIP to those poor people :(
I hope now Russia and USA together could literaly delete ISIS!

Sadegh-Zibakalam.jpg

how you find this clip?
i like him

What were iranian terrorists doing in Iraq in the first place ? Looking to steal the lands possibly ?

Sadegh-Zibakalam.jpg

how you find this clip?
i like him

What were iranian terrorists doing in Iraq in the first place ? Looking to steal the lands possibly ?

jew are smart people. Why You're an Idiot ?

how you find this clip?
i like him

Read your own words again and then tell me who the idiot is. Again what were 80+ iranian terrorists doing in Iraq ?

how you find this clip?
i like him

Read your own words again and then tell me who the idiot is. Again what were 80+ iranian terrorists doing in Iraq ?

no terrorist. they were iranian old people. it was religious ceremony.Arba'een - Wikipedia
Arba'een
+ most of them were iranian arab from khuzestan province

no terrorist. they were iranian old people. it was religious ceremony.Arba'een - Wikipedia
Arba'een

Not what you originally posted was it, so of course I asked why they were in another country and not their own. Given the arab muslim usual tactics it would be for some 8terrorist reason

Arba'een

Not what you originally posted was it, so of course I asked why they were in another country and not their own. Given the arab muslim usual tactics it would be for some 8terrorist reason
you are an idiot. how old are you?
maybe you have brain damage

Arba'een

you are an idiot. how old are you?
maybe you have brain damage

That would be you posting only half of the content and expecting everyone to know what you meant.

You implied that they were murdered in Iraq recently and not decades ago

Sadegh-Zibakalam.jpg

how you find this clip?
i like him

CNN says they were pilgrims :)

Iraq truck bomb: Dozens killed, mostly Iranian Shi'ite pilgrims, authorities say - CNN.com

how you find this clip?
i like him

CNN says they were pilgrims :)

Iraq truck bomb: Dozens killed, mostly Iranian Shi'ite pilgrims, authorities say - CNN.com

Another example of the peacefulness of Islam. LOL

Forum List

Back