86 year old ex-acting heartthrob Alain Delon to undergo assisted suicide in Switzerland, though it's illegal in his native France, can't handle cancer

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bon voyage Alain Delon talented actor and one of the most handsome mdfkrs that ever existed!

FPR-sEhX0AALbZj

Deepest sympathies to Mr. D.'s family and friends.

Yes, assisted suicide should be legal in every country.

In a sense, it is.

That is to be say, some gravely ill people choose not to be revived or to be put on a respirator.

Life is so sad, but as one Russian female poet put it:

"And soon all of us will sleep under the earth, we who never let each other sleep above it."

-- Marina Tsvetayeva

Never heard of him but I really have no problem with the choice, especially considering his age.

The pain in some cancers, are far worse than in others. It is my understanding that of the pains associated with cancer, Pancreatic Cancer is the worst and can be intractable (unable to eliminate). I recall seeing a very ill and jaundiced patient rolling through the VA Hospital halls, calling out for someone, anyone to kill him to stop the pain. I was informed that he was a patient with Pancreatic Cancer.

Never heard of him.
Yes, he's nice looking........but I've seen much hotter and more handsome.

If the pain is unbearable, and the meds aren't working anymore......and he's at peace with himself.............
then I say let him have his way. Some cancers just get to the point where meds just don't work anymore.
Poor guy.

Forum List

Back