85 Year Old Feinstein Will Run for Another Term

They are going to primary the beejebers out of her.
Nope. She is the Minority Leader. Why would her district trade in a powerful Minority Leader for a freshman?

Feinstein received more votes for Senator than any other Senator in history

Coming from the biggest State as populations increase over time, that, as Triumph the Insult Comic Dog once said is "Like being the biggest flea on my left nut"

They are going to primary the beejebers out of her.
Nope. She is the Minority Leader. Why would her district trade in a powerful Minority Leader for a freshman?

She's a senator, methinks you are confusing her with Pelosi.

The Progressives will see it as a test of their ability to continue to drag the Dems left.
See post 35. :)

Got it.

Conservatives despise Feinstein

But California is not voting to please Conservatives

16b453ad65da91ef45889ea705357e67.jpg

Ready for a good fight?
th

She is easier on the eyes than old fart Turtlehead

View attachment 154124
I would rather just look at you ;)

Poor Melania..

trump-golf3.jpg
Majority of women are attracted to power and wealth over looks. Look at the number of chicks that have chased this guy all his life.
View attachment 154126

I never realized how much Mick Jagger and Diane Feinstein look like each other! For a second I couldn't tell which one of them is in that picture.

To her credit, Feinstein is no more "Bat-Shit-Crazy" at 85, than she was at 65. (Which is plenty Bat Shit Crazy enough.)

The Alzheimer's Drug may (or certainly should be) going to Nancy Pelosi, and to be bi-partisan, it is certainly going to Thad Cochran of Mississippi, who doesn't even know he is Thad Cochran. Mississippi Republicans tried retire him last time he ran; and his handlers (not him, he hardly knew there was an election) went out and bought a bunch of Democratic votes to save him.

But, he was a Pussy Republican before he forgot his name. Way to many of those.

I can understand better why Democrats elect Bolsheviks, than I can understand why Republicans elect Pussies.

Why aren't there more Trey Gowdys and Jim Jordans?

The only credit I will give Feinstein is that - if I remember correctly, correct me if I'm wrong - after the Paris massacre she was among the few Dems. who opposed Obama's diseased, malicious plan to import tens of thousands of muslim fake refugees into this country, on America's tax dime. One of the biggest reasons why the Obama vampire is such an evil, cocksucking PIG is that he was more baby-tantrum upset by opposition to his plan than he was by all the people who got brutally slaughtered. Obama is an evil pig from a carpet-headed race of evil pigs.

Putting all other matters aside, I can't help but wondering: Why, why, why WHY do BEASTS (Brown, Pelosi, Feinstein, Soros, etc.) like these 80-something Democrats live so long??? WHY do so many good people die at a young age and ANIMALS like liberalfilth keep on living as long as the Sphinx, which they closely resemble?

Last edited:
Swamp Creatures can't exit gracefully. They'll hang on to the bitter end. Feinstein represents the worst of the worst in The Swamp. The sooner her type is gone, the better off the country will be.

94% reelection rate for incumbents.

The Swamp is very deep and murky.

Washington lifers can't make it in the real world, where people are judged on results, not intentions.

94% reelection rate for incumbents.

The Swamp is very deep and murky.

Washington lifers can't make it in the real world, where people are judged on results, not intentions.
As Trump has proven

Outsiders can't make it in Washington

Forum List

Back