85% Say Economy Over Global Warming

rightwinger Does this mean there is no Global Warming? Thank god we have the right wing teach'n us proper science[/QUOTE said:
There is global warming as there is global cooling. It has been happening since the earth was formed. It is not man caused nor can it be man controlled. Unfortunately science has very little to do with the hysteria. It is simply an international wealth redistribution scheme being pushed as a way to change our economy so everything is "fair" with the 3rd world countries. We are so evil with our capitalism and must change our ways even if it takes many untruths in the name of the environment.

The one thing I will ever agree with James Carville on is this:

"It's the Economy, Stupid."

Always has been. Always will be. And because of that, the libs in 2010 are fooked.

It takes little effort to be a good steward of the environment along side the implementaion of a good sound energy policy. That policy need not be based on the results of a single set of scienfific conclusions in order to reach the goals set out in those conclusions. Rather, they should be taken into consideration and brought in to an overall goal of ridding this nation of the burden of bending it's knee's to OPEC and other producers and all the things that go along with that, which I have spent many posts on. In my opinion to set out to limit technology based on conculsions that are based on a view that may not have your national interest at heart would eventually lead to your own economic peril. It's also my opinion that ALL these technologies brought into a comprehensive energy policy will yield the same results that many in the environmental community wish as a by product of thier introduction, so the only thing that is limiting these possibilities are those that wish to narrow the solutions to a singular set of views.

New Topics

Forum List

Back