83-3

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Ouch!

NCAA College Football Box Scores

Wisconsin (9-1, 5-1) put up the most points by an FBS school this season and matched the highest scoring total by a team in a Big Ten conference game since Ohio State's 83-21 victory over Iowa in 1950.

It was the most points for the Badgers since an 85-0 win over in-state rival Marquette in 1915.

Ball ran for 167 yards and freshman James White added 144 yards and two scores in place of Clay, who missed the first game of his career after spraining his right knee in last Saturday's win at Purdue.

Indiana (4-6, 0-6) kept it close for a quarter, but quarterback and team leader Ben Chappell left late in the first half favoring his left knee and hip.

Wisconsin is hoping to go to the Rose Bowl for the first time since 2000, and certainly made a statement with its eye-popping performance.

If the Badgers, Michigan State and Ohio State all win out, the Big Ten representative will be the highest-ranked team in the BCS ratings. Wisconsin was two spots ahead of the Buckeyes and four up over the Spartans going into Saturday's action.

Last edited:
  • Banned
My bad!

I glanced at the scoreboard wrong!

mjs-uwgrid14_-spt_-sieu_-11-uwgrid14.jpg

Forum List

Back