.82%

Trust me, he hates you for being a lazy fuck and demanding money in exchange for services. But be sure to thank him for kindly taking you under his wing and hiring you at his own expense. and lick his boot while you're down there.
Did you say services?

As in the Internal Revenue Service?

Thanks....I've been "served" quite sufficiently.

Screwed up your taxes did ya?

Please remind why that's my problem.
It'll be your problem when you screw up.....Your innocence won't protect you.

But if you're Tim Geithner, Tom Daschle or Dianne Frankenstein...:eusa_whistle:

Oh, that's right....You're a lolberal apologist....Your death will be quick and easy.

Trust me, he hates you for being a lazy fuck and demanding money in exchange for services. But be sure to thank him for kindly taking you under his wing and hiring you at his own expense. and lick his boot while you're down there.

so because i do a good job and thank him because im not on unemployement you find this offensive?

No, I don't find anything offensive. What I find hilarious and stupid is the fact that Miami-Thomas and others on this board think you owe your employer because he is doing you a favor when he hires you.

Even Ayn Rand would puke a bit in her mouth if she heard that. Hint: It ain't a favor and we shouldn't base tax policy on the "favor" s/he provides.

Some do you a favor and some take a risk i did it when i managed my families business, sometimes a few people were hired on risk some made the risk worthwhile, others remind you its a risk. IF i was bordering on needing help or finding a way to save the money, i took a few risks. Simple as that, did all owe me a favor no, was i doing one, yes. they just either seen it that way or felt they were deserving a job.

i get your underlying point, i really do, but in some circumstances there are favors that are just no written down as "im doing you a favor"

also as i said even when the economy recovers, some small businesses wont go back to the old ways after living scrimping and saving money. People LOVE money.

Did you say services?

As in the Internal Revenue Service?

Thanks....I've been "served" quite sufficiently.

Screwed up your taxes did ya?

Please remind why that's my problem.
It'll be your problem when you screw up.....Your innocence won't protect you.

But if you're Tim Geithner, Tom Daschle or Dianne Frankenstein...:eusa_whistle:

Oh, that's right....You're a lolberal apologist....Your death will be quick and easy.

also some dems dont have to worry about taxes, they only pay up if they get a promotion. You low life scum suckers better pay up tho. BTW Hillary Clinton and the dems feel they are in touch with the normal people, they call us "normies" and she proved that by having a no fly zone for her daughters wedding, and im sure you had one too.

Mitt Romney Would Pay 0.82 Percent in Taxes Under Paul Ryan's Plan - Matthew O'Brien - The Atlantic

In 2010 -- the only year we have seen a full return from him -- Romney would have paid an effective tax rate of around 0.82 percent under the Ryan plan, rather than the 13.9 percent he actually did.

I think Mittens' tax hassles just got worse.

Not to mention that both are now hiding their tax returns.

Oh for christsake, the top 20% in this country basically support the other 80. We have THE MOST progressive tax system in the western world. More importantly, I guarantee you Mitt paid every frickin' dime the law required him to pay. If you don't like the loopholes, demonstrate your support of a flat tax.

Nobody that matters gives a shit about Romney's taxes. He's rich, we get it. He was a venture capitalist, which clearly, you and the Left do NOT get.

understandingtheryanbudget.gif

http://theryanbudget.com/

Mitt Romney Would Pay 0.82 Percent in Taxes Under Paul Ryan's Plan - Matthew O'Brien - The Atlantic

In 2010 -- the only year we have seen a full return from him -- Romney would have paid an effective tax rate of around 0.82 percent under the Ryan plan, rather than the 13.9 percent he actually did.

Oh for christsake, the top 20% in this country basically support the other 80. We have THE MOST progressive tax system in the western world. More importantly, I guarantee you Mitt paid every frickin' dime the law required him to pay. If you don't like the loopholes, demonstrate your support of a flat tax.

Nobody that matters gives a shit about Romney's taxes. He's rich, we get it. He was a venture capitalist, which clearly, you and the Left do NOT get.

Great!! If nobody cares about his taxes, he shouldn't have a problem releasing them.

Problem solved!!

In THEORY, dupe. The Richest ACTUALLY pay 17%, same as the poorest in all taxes and fees, and LESS than the middle class. And corporations pay 12%. The rich are bloated under Voodoo (wealth up 270%) while the country goes to hell. See sig pp3, and change the channel, chump.

Oblivious Greedy Idiot Millionnaires 2012!!

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

Great!! If nobody cares about his taxes, he shouldn't have a problem releasing them.

Problem solved!!

The same could be said of Obama's school transcripts. Guess we'll both have to live with our disappointment.

I thought Harry Reid's source said Mitt didn't pay any taxes at all for the last decade? :confused:

so because i do a good job and thank him because im not on unemployement you find this offensive?

No, I don't find anything offensive. What I find hilarious and stupid is the fact that Miami-Thomas and others on this board think you owe your employer because he is doing you a favor when he hires you.

Even Ayn Rand would puke a bit in her mouth if she heard that. Hint: It ain't a favor and we shouldn't base tax policy on the "favor" s/he provides.

They won't be happy until we are all serfs like back in the middle ages. They can then call their employers lords and ladies like they deserve. I never will understand middle class and poor conservatives sticking up for people who are using them for their own personal gain.

This topic is a PERFECT example of what is wrong with the political discussion in America today.

Someone gets all heated up because some rich bastard would not pay his "fair share" of taxes under someone's plan. This is motivated by a desire to take more of the rich bastard's money than he already pays in taxes. And in order to justify taking MORE than a "fair share" of the rich man's money, we must find a scapegoat or two who will "prove" that ALL rich people are evil and therefore it is okay to take their money and redistribute it to others. Somehow, the rich person did not "earn" their money, but it never comes up that neither did the people who received the redistributed money!

That is what is at the root of this conversation.

But what has not even been discussed due to the poisoning of the well by the intellectually challenged topic starter is capital gains tax rates and what they should or should not be, and why.

This topic is just a stupid hate-fest boil on the ass of democracy.

Forum List

Back