.82%

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
LOL. This is going to be fun. Dare the perps to publically show their tax returns. Every Dem running for Federal office should carry handouts of their tax return statements.

8.2%.....The (fake) unemployment rate....To go with a positively anorexic economic growth rate.

Yeah, I think I'd be wanting to change the subject, too.

yup obama and hte dems wnat to keep it on his record. Oh wait, sorry TM facts are facts.

Luddly do you just like to get owned in your own threads? You love to troll and say stupid things.....well you like to buttfuck transexuals.....Harry Reid's source told me

.82%?!?!? That's far too high considering the rich do us such a favor when they kindly hire us.

^I learned that right here on USMB today!

i totally hate mine for the check i recieve and the life i make from it. really hate the guy.

.82%?!?!? That's far too high considering the rich do us such a favor when they kindly hire us.

i totally hate mine for the check i recieve and the life i make from it. really hate the guy.

Trust me, he hates you for being a lazy fuck and demanding money in exchange for services. But be sure to thank him for kindly taking you under his wing and hiring you at his own expense. and lick his boot while you're down there.

Trust me, he hates you for being a lazy fuck and demanding money in exchange for services. But be sure to thank him for kindly taking you under his wing and hiring you at his own expense. and lick his boot while you're down there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iNcCWxogLI]Joker gases "the little people" - YouTube[/ame]

Did you say services?

As in the Internal Revenue Service?

Thanks....I've been "served" quite sufficiently.

Did you say services?

As in the Internal Revenue Service?

Thanks....I've been "served" quite sufficiently.

Screwed up your taxes did ya?

Please remind why that's my problem.

so because i do a good job and thank him because im not on unemployement you find this offensive?

No wonder Mitt picked Ryan :D

Taxes are for the little people.

So what crazy metric do you use?
Go ahead and give us specifics of what you think?
what percentage of the tax base should be say $1million+
or $250k+
$100k+
$50k+
less than $50k+

Should married people's combined income be taxed higher than 2 single people filing sperately?

Should you have to pay ANOTHER tax when you die?

so because i do a good job and thank him because im not on unemployement you find this offensive?

No, I don't find anything offensive. What I find hilarious and stupid is the fact that Miami-Thomas and others on this board think you owe your employer because he is doing you a favor when he hires you.

Even Ayn Rand would puke a bit in her mouth if she heard that. Hint: It ain't a favor and we shouldn't base tax policy on the "favor" s/he provides.

Forum List

Back