82 rural hospitals have closed in the last year

Those hospitals only run because of Medicaid funding Republicans are cutting so they can give tax cuts to their billionaire donors.
We know this to be true.
Rural hospitals, in many areas are the largest employer so those people are getting a double whammy.
Get this. Rural areas voted overwhelmingly for Trump.
Hope that works out for them.

False, troll. Rural hospitals have been closing for decades because of assclowns like You who supported the government passing EMTALA.
So let them die? That's your answer?

You are one sick puppy.

Something bad happened, how do I make it Trump's fault? Oh I know! I'll blame the tax cuts that haven't happened yet as the reason 82 hospitals closed.

tinfoil.jpg

It is no secret that hospitals are become more privatized and big business in nature.

As much as our country would like to project the image that we are looking out for the "small guy" we are not, we are all about the almighty dollar and the rich kissing the powerfuls ass (and vice versa).

"Trickle down economics" was Reagan's thing, right? Well, I was there and I gotta say, things got a WHOLE LOT BETTER, whatever happened. Inflation and interest rates were unbearable, employment was down, gas prices were going through the roof. I was living on the margins at the time, and it was rough as hell. Reagan fixed it. Everytime I hear "trickle down economics doesn't work," I wonder what kind of people it didn't work for, because it worked for me. Or something did--if it wasn't tax reform, what was it?

One can always find exceptions to both Reagan and Bush's tax cuts for the rich and trickle down. I voted for Reagan twice .. he was my first presidential election. Yes, things did improve under his watch but there were many reasons for that.

Bush's on the other hand resulted in the worst economic meltdown since the great depression. When combined with his unfunded two trillion dollar Iraq debacle and unfunded Medicare D that is. Few can tell me that they were better off in 2008 than they were when Obama left office.

At least, not me. I got flush on real estate until 2006 and then lost at least half my gains. That my friend OL - was a hot mess!

Those hospitals only run because of Medicaid funding Republicans are cutting so they can give tax cuts to their billionaire donors.
We know this to be true.
Rural hospitals, in many areas are the largest employer so those people are getting a double whammy.

False, troll. Rural hospitals have been closing for decades because of assclowns like You who supported the government passing EMTALA.

You are one sick puppy.

We’re they dying before?

You are one ignorant tard

"Trickle down economics" was Reagan's thing, right? Well, I was there and I gotta say, things got a WHOLE LOT BETTER, whatever happened. Inflation and interest rates were unbearable, employment was down, gas prices were going through the roof. I was living on the margins at the time, and it was rough as hell. Reagan fixed it. Everytime I hear "trickle down economics doesn't work," I wonder what kind of people it didn't work for, because it worked for me. Or something did--if it wasn't tax reform, what was it?

One can always find exceptions to both Reagan and Bush's tax cuts for the rich and trickle down. I voted for Reagan twice .. he was my first presidential election. Yes, things did improve under his watch but there were many reasons for that.

Bush's on the other hand resulted in the worst economic meltdown since the great depression. When combined with his unfunded two trillion dollar Iraq debacle and unfunded Medicare D that is. Few can tell me that they were better off in 2008 than they were when Obama left office.

At least, not me. I got flush on real estate until 2006 and then lost at least half my gains. That my friend OL - was a hot mess!
I voted for Reagan twice, too. Whatever the "many reasons" that the economy improved big time under his watch, we should do it again.
I have nothing against the wealthy getting wealthier. I don't find that a good argument for voting down the tax reform.
I'm not sure what Bush has to do with it--except setting up the Great Recession, damn him. Sorry it got you.

We know this to be true.

You are one sick puppy.

How is it that you are allowed to make stuff up to argue against.

He didn't say "let them die".

He said something completely different.

Can you ever think for yourself ?

We know this to be true.

And you ignore the fact that they are closing thanks to illegal immigrants bankrupting the banks and the fact that obummer care doesn't pay them anything. Thanks obummer, you asshole.

well, OK for now, but what is/was all that "tax cuts for his friends" stuff? comes across like a verbal bait and switch

Tax cuts and a billion or so in inheritance tax savings for the Trump kids are just another contributing factor. Have you looked at these R tax plans? The only educated conclusions are that yes - 80% of the cuts go to the top 1% who don't need them. They will not create jobs with that money and absolutely the end result will be further cuts to Medicaid and Medicare.

If Republicans get their way - 500 more rural hospitals will close in the next 1-2 years.

. They will not create jobs ..

It seems like they did with the Bush tax cuts that Obama made over 80% of them permanent..

No?

Ya do know at the end of 2010 the unemployment rate was like 10% ...where is at today ?

To bad Obama didn't veto grubber care we would of been out of the recession way faster.

We know this to be true.

No. Tax revenues are down due to American workers making shit for wages.

We know this to be true.

You are one sick puppy.

We’re they dying before?

Yea, before Obamacare.

Why do you want to go back to the good old days. Why do you hate the rural poor?

We know this to be true.

You are one sick puppy.

We’re they dying before?

Yea, before Obamacare.

Why do you want to go back to the good old days. Why do you hate the rural poor?

Please provide the statistics that show what you are arguing.

Otherwise, you are still the board liar.

We know this to be true.

Federal revenue is at a record high. Why do you lie so much?

We know this to be true.

You are one sick puppy.

We’re they dying before?

Yea, before Obamacare.

Let’s have some names, troll

We know this to be true.

You are one sick puppy.

We’re they dying before?

Yea, before Obamacare.

Here is a google search. You can pick your own source.

82 rural hospitals closed - Google Search

You know right wingers have called liar many times. But when I asked what it was I lied about, they tend to come up blank. Now why is that?

Some of my favorite accusations of being called a liar:

When I said Obama was blackmailed into extending the Bush tax cuts:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Or when I said Republicans blocked Obama from investigating BP after their horrendous and gulf destroying spill:

gop blocks bp investigation - Google Search

I can't post them all. There have been so many. But I love it when I prove I know what I'm talking about and right wingers go absolutely nuts.

Being called out on who they are drives them crazy. One thing I don't understand, if being called out on who they are makes them so angry, why don't they change?

We know this to be true.

Don't worry about it. Republicans have plans to really super duper fuk over the middle class and the poor. The GOP wants to teach them a lesson. If they have the nerve to be poor, they deserve what they get.

You are one sick puppy.

We’re they dying before?

Yea, before Obamacare.

Here is a google search. You can pick your own source.

82 rural hospitals closed - Google Search

You know right wingers have called liar many times. But when I asked what it was I lied about, they tend to come up blank. Now why is that?

Some of my favorite accusations of being called a liar:

When I said Obama was blackmailed into extending the Bush tax cuts:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Or when I said Republicans blocked Obama from investigating BP after their horrendous and gulf destroying spill:

gop blocks bp investigation - Google Search

I can't post them all. There have been so many. But I love it when I prove I know what I'm talking about and right wingers go absolutely nuts.

Being called out on who they are drives them crazy. One thing I don't understand, if being called out on who they are makes them so angry, why don't they change?

How about the one where people were dying in larger numbers before Obamacare saved them.

But let's not let any kin of context defeat your need to post something to fit your fantasy.

Yes, we know 82 hospitals closed. So what ?

Forum List

Back