82% of MA voters want Scott Brown to work WITH the Democrats

Massachusetts has its own health care program, and they had the chance to vote for a candidate who supported Obamacare lock, stock, and barrel.

Thus the reason Healthcare reform had nothing to do with the Ma election. They have Teddy's healthcare plan, they're good.

They and other states want this guy to be his own vote but it won't happen. He got the Indes in this election too bad he isn't strong enough to be one.

what the fuck is teddy's healthcare plan?

we have mitt romney's healthcare plan and it is unsustainable.

if you think healthcare had nothing to do with this election, you're mistaken.

it's no coincidence that once the unions, coakley and the 527s started hammering brown for his opposition to the current bill, his numbers went up.

I see the Obamabots are still trying to spin this.

The facts are simple, Brown ran on his being the 41st vote against the health care bill.

Brown kicked royal butt.

Therefore it can only mean that the people of Massachusetts do not want the Senate health care bill.

Liberal talking point: "Coakley was the worst candidate to run for Ted Kennedy's seat." :lol:

UUhhhhhhhhhhhhhyou ass clowns had how long to pick a decent candidate? Yet you picked a "shit candidate"?

What does that say about the judgement of the Democrats?

It means you are out of touch with America...and FAILING. :rofl:

[
These are not 'close' numbers, not by a long shot.

Good job citing every number except the one I was talking about.

18. Overall, given what you know about them, would you say you support or oppose the
proposed changes to the health care system being developed by (Congress) and (the
Obama administration)?

Support 43% Oppose 48%

Now what was my statement again? And what are the facts above as compared to my statement?

48% of Mass. voters reject Reid, Pelosi and Obama's vision of healthcare negotiated EXCLUSIVELY by Democrats.

I wonder what a moderate State's electorate would have to say? I bet all three would be shown the door in 2010 and 2012.

Last edited:
I've been saying all along that if Brown doesn't become a key figure in a health care compromise he is done in 2012.

If he just falls in line with the GOP and votes in lockstep with them he's done in 2012.

But you fail to understand that rdean lied about the poll. It didn't ask if he should work with the dems on their HC bill, but if he should work with them to get Republican Ideas into a health care bill. Major difference without the spin.

I couldn't care less about the poll.

I repeat: If Brown doesn't become a key figure in a health care compromise he is done in 2012.

If he just falls in line with the GOP and votes in lockstep with them he's done in 2012.

What Health Care Compromise Bill are you speaking of? so far it's been the dems way or the highway. That's why Scott Brown won.

Scott Brown will have to do more than just work with the Democrats. He's gonna have to save their sorry a*ses on their awful debacle. Scott Brown to the rescue? I guess we'll see.

Liberal talking point: "Coakley was the worst candidate to run for Ted Kennedy's seat." :lol:

UUhhhhhhhhhhhhhyou ass clowns had how long to pick a decent candidate? Yet you picked a "shit candidate"?

Who picked John McCain and Sarah Palin?:lol::lol::lol:

...oh, and for those who didn't notice, the first senator Brown met with when he got to DC?

John McCain.

Last edited:

Who picked John McCain and Sarah Palin?:lol::lol::lol:

...oh, and for those who didn't notice, the first senator Brown met with when he got to DC?

John McCain.

Who picked Al Gore and John Kerry...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :booze:

81% of brown voters think the country is headed in the wrong direction.

That does not sound good for Obama or healthcare reform.

the OP is false, the true question asked included this:

(with the Democrats to try to get some Republican ideas into legislation)

the OP is false, the true question asked included this:

(with the Democrats to try to get some Republican ideas into legislation)

In #79 I posted the question and actual results. ;)

Forum List

Back