81 year old assaulted in Supermaket, manners are deteriorating.

The federal government partially funds Planned Parenthood and everyone knows this.

but they aren't paying for abortions... they are contracting other services. If anything, the abortions subsidize the other services, not the other way around.

Of course they didn't expect to you knothead. But the reason they don't expect to is because they don't have enough sense to know that sex without protection might get you pregnant. Egads, how did this happen!? Like repeatedly sticking your finger into a flame and wondering why you keep getting burned.

Again- contraception fails... A lot.

First of all, I'm not talking about rape or failed contraceptives. These are cases where abortion might be legitimately considered. I'm talking about women who are simply careless. Secondly, "spur of the moment" is no excuse.

Wait a minute, buddy. If abortion is a murder of a human being, which is the moral objection you religious idiots have to it, when why would you "consider" it for rape or failed contraception? We don't murder people because their parents commit crimes or make mistakes, do we?

What? Don't try to drag me down into your cesspool of hatred. You won't draw me into a fight where I have to defend myself from your unfounded moral judgments. I'm not biting.

I think you already did when you whined about having to pay for other people's babies.

Who said anything about "darkie bitches"? Why are you bringing race into a discussion about abortion?

Whenever you guys talk about welfare, we know what you Really mean.

Get off your high horse. Prejudice and hatred against Catholics makes you no better than a misogynist. Which they are not anyway.

Bullshit... 12 years of Catholic Education, I can tell you there is no more fucked up religion on the planet. Except Mormonism.. but it's a tight race.

You've created a false dichotomy for yourself where concern for the unborn means hatred for women and can be nothing else. It is beyond me how you are even able to get thoughts out of your paper-thin mind and onto the keyboard.

I'll take you guys seriously on the unborn when you stop trying to rip food out of the mouths of actual children to give tax breaks to billionaires.

It wasn't a Klan hood or a swastika, eh? Secondly, it wasn't a black person, it was you, the mainstream media and an old man with a drum that got triggered. Thirdly, a Klan hood had one intended purpose and that was to convey hate and fear. You and the rest of the Trump Paranoids chose for yourselves to interpret the hat as bigoted.

Um, no, the hat is worn by people who listen to Trump rant about rapists and shitholes and animals, and cheer, when they should be disgusted.

You know what is pathetic? When Trump was campaigning with his MAGA slogan, people bought and wore the hats in support of that ideal. But do you know why some wear them now? Because they know it will trigger some high-strung twerp to a brain embolism. And you people oblige them every time like Pavlov's dogs.

Frankly, I've never understood this mentality to the people who know Trump is a crazy racist, but they think that they are "owning" the libs. That's kind of like burning down your own house because you'll do smoke damage to your neighbor's house.

One last thing. You never answered my question: What could Phillips have done or not done for his part in avoiding this situation?

No answer necessary. He was a veteran who had every right to be there. These kids should have shown him the respect he deserved.

The federal government partially funds Planned Parenthood and everyone knows this.

but they aren't paying for abortions... they are contracting other services. If anything, the abortions subsidize the other services, not the other way around.

They hardly do any other services. They offer mammograms and other female health-related things but in relation to abortions, they practically amount to nothing. Abortions are what they do the most and are what they are known for. Former workers have said as much.

Of course they didn't expect to you knothead. But the reason they don't expect to is because they don't have enough sense to know that sex without protection might get you pregnant. Egads, how did this happen!? Like repeatedly sticking your finger into a flame and wondering why you keep getting burned.

Again- contraception fails... A lot.

The most recent numbers the CDC has are from 2015 and the number of abortions that year was 638,169 and these are only the ones reported to the CDC. There are simply not that many contraception fails.

First of all, I'm not talking about rape or failed contraceptives. These are cases where abortion might be legitimately considered. I'm talking about women who are simply careless. Secondly, "spur of the moment" is no excuse.

Wait a minute, buddy. If abortion is a murder of a human being, which is the moral objection you religious idiots have to it,

I'm not a "religious idiot", I'm an atheist.

when why would you "consider" it for rape or failed contraception? We don't murder people because their parents commit crimes or make mistakes, do we?

It's a sticky wicket, that's for certain.

I don't claim to have all the answers and I'm on the fence as to what to do in a case like that. However, my original argument stands: It's selfish for a woman to make the choice to have unprotected sex that has nothing to do with me and then kills the child and sticks me with the bill.

What? Don't try to drag me down into your cesspool of hatred. You won't draw me into a fight where I have to defend myself from your unfounded moral judgments. I'm not biting.

I think you already did when you whined about having to pay for other people's babies.

My taking issue with paying for abortions is defending myself from your unfounded moral judgments? The fuck are you talking about?

Who said anything about "darkie bitches"? Why are you bringing race into a discussion about abortion?

Whenever you guys talk about welfare, we know what you Really mean.

You thought I was a religious idiot. You don't know jack shit.

Get off your high horse. Prejudice and hatred against Catholics makes you no better than a misogynist. Which they are not anyway.

Bullshit... 12 years of Catholic Education, I can tell you there is no more fucked up religion on the planet. Except Mormonism.. but it's a tight race.

Being an atheist, I would tend to agree with you to some extent. However, we're not talking about how fucked up Catholicism is, we're talking about your hatred of Catholics.

You've created a false dichotomy for yourself where concern for the unborn means hatred for women and can be nothing else. It is beyond me how you are even able to get thoughts out of your paper-thin mind and onto the keyboard.

I'll take you guys seriously on the unborn when you stop trying to rip food out of the mouths of actual children to give tax breaks to billionaires.

Blah blah blah. That has nothing to do with what I said. You still think that concern for the unborn and a belief in the sanctity of life equate to hatred of women. It's a false dichotomy.

It wasn't a Klan hood or a swastika, eh? Secondly, it wasn't a black person, it was you, the mainstream media and an old man with a drum that got triggered. Thirdly, a Klan hood had one intended purpose and that was to convey hate and fear. You and the rest of the Trump Paranoids chose for yourselves to interpret the hat as bigoted.

Um, no, the hat is worn by people who listen to Trump rant about rapists and shitholes and animals, and cheer, when they should be disgusted.

Opinion.

You know what is pathetic? When Trump was campaigning with his MAGA slogan, people bought and wore the hats in support of that ideal. But do you know why some wear them now? Because they know it will trigger some high-strung twerp to a brain embolism. And you people oblige them every time like Pavlov's dogs.

Frankly, I've never understood this mentality to the people who know Trump is a crazy racist, but they think that they are "owning" the libs. That's kind of like burning down your own house because you'll do smoke damage to your neighbor's house.

As long as you keep obligingly getting triggered, you can cogitate on that until the cows come home for all I care.

One last thing. You never answered my question: What could Phillips have done or not done for his part in avoiding this situation?

No answer necessary. He was a veteran who had every right to be there.

The kids also had the right to be there dumbass. His being a veteran is irrelevant. Besides, it doesn't address the question. The question was not who did or did not have the right to be there, the question was what could Phillips have done or not done for his part in avoiding this situation?

These kids should have shown him the respect he deserved.

Sorry, but a man getting in my face for no reason and beating his drum doesn't deserve respect.

Has it even occurred to you that if Phillips had not approached them this whole thing would not have happened? If he had just minded his own business and went to the Lincoln Memorial as he said he was doing, probably the only thing we would have heard about from that day was the behavior of the Black Israelites.

There's an hour and forty five minute video of these clowns haranguing and insulting the crowd the whole time and spewing racist nonsense but everybody wants to crucify a smiling kid. What a fucking joke.

They hardly do any other services. They offer mammograms and other female health-related things but in relation to abortions, they practically amount to nothing. Abortions are what they do the most and are what they are known for. Former workers have said as much.

Yes, i'm sure that's what they tell you. Not really true... but never mind.

The most recent numbers the CDC has are from 2015 and the number of abortions that year was 638,169 and these are only the ones reported to the CDC. There are simply not that many contraception fails.

Well, it fails at least 638,169 times...probably more because the advent of abortion pills means that there aren't a lot going to clinics anymore. They have a bottle of "Fetus B-Gone" in the medicine cabinet.

We are all better off for it.

I don't claim to have all the answers and I'm on the fence as to what to do in a case like that. However, my original argument stands: It's selfish for a woman to make the choice to have unprotected sex that has nothing to do with me and then kills the child and sticks me with the bill.

Not at all. either you think Fetuses are people or you don't. Nobody is sticking you with a bill.

Sorry, but a man getting in my face for no reason and beating his drum doesn't deserve respect.

Oh, noes, little Entitled White Boy had to listen to a Drum? Or he was just upset he got outed on national TV as an entitled little bigot and his future as a 25 year old virgin?

Being an atheist, I would tend to agree with you to some extent. However, we're not talking about how fucked up Catholicism is, we're talking about your hatred of Catholics.

Most of my relatives are still practicing Catholics... and even they will tell you the religion is kind of fucked up, and they'd never leave their kids alone with a priest.

As you see I wear my MEGA hat everyday everywhere, it’s not even red anymore. Not one soy boy beta lib or democrat has told me anything.

Probably because I’d beat the fuck out of them.

Naw, people avoid you because you look like one of the rednecks from Deliverance.

.....who would beat the fuck out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.....who would beat the fuck out of them.

More like you'd make them Squeal like a Pig, boy!

Actually, I'm seeing a resemblance... all that guy needs is a red hat.

upload_2019-3-8_5-6-17.jpeg

It's a Catholic school what did you expect their view on abortion would be?

Just curious are women who are pro-life misogynists too?

Naw, just beaten down by the men in their lives. Of course, Christian women are totally against abortion... until they need one.

You have a lot of excuses for your warped viewpoints, but that doesn't make them less warped.

Obviously, you can't accept that anyone could hold a different opinion unless there's something wrong with them. That's really weak.

Yes, i'm sure that's what they tell you. Not really true... but never mind.

"Former workers" are workers who formerly worked at PP, which you have not. I think they know more than you about it.

Well, it fails at least 638,169 times...probably more because the advent of abortion pills means that there aren't a lot going to clinics anymore. They have a bottle of "Fetus B-Gone" in the medicine cabinet.

Don't be an idiot. If there are more abortions than reported to the CDC, it simply means there are more abortions than reported to the CDC. It doesn't mean contraceptives fail that much more.

We are all better off for it.

What makes you say we are better off with 638,169 less children in the world?

Not at all. either you think Fetuses are people or you don't. Nobody is sticking you with a bill.

At this point you're just arguing to argue. In spite of the fact that I am willing to compromise or at least consider abortion in cases of rape, instead of acknowledging the compromise and moving on, you try to back me into a corner about whether or not I think fetuses are people when you don't think they are people. What difference does that make to you?

Oh, noes, little Entitled White Boy had to listen to a Drum? Or he was just upset he got outed on national TV as an entitled little bigot and his future as a 25 year old virgin?

Jesus please us. If he was concerned about being "outed" he wouldn't have worn the hat dumbass. And is that the real reason you despise him, because he might still be a virgin at 25? What is this hangup you have about other peoples' sex lives?

Most of my relatives are still practicing Catholics... and even they will tell you the religion is kind of fucked up, and they'd never leave their kids alone with a priest.

Again, the fucked-upness of Catholicism is not the issue, your hatred of Catholics is the issue.

You seem to hate this kid because he's Catholic so I have to wonder: Do you hate your Catholic relatives? If not then why do you keep alluding to this kid's Catholicism? If you love your relatives in spite of their Catholicism then why is Sandmann worthy only of contempt for his? Especially considering the fact you don't even know him?

You have a lot of excuses for your warped viewpoints, but that doesn't make them less warped.

Obviously, you can't accept that anyone could hold a different opinion unless there's something wrong with them. That's really weak.

Guy, 15 years ago, I was probably more right wing than most of you. This isn't a matter of left vs. right, it's a matter of right vs. wrong. Ronald Reagan wouldn't be welcome in Trumpenfuhrer's America.

There's a time to argue supply side vs. Keynesian economics... and there's a time to recognize outright fucking evil and oppose it.

Or you can be a Von Papen Republican and say, "Yeah, Trump's an evil, racist piece of shit, but I'm getting my tax cut."

"Former workers" are workers who formerly worked at PP, which you have not. I think they know more than you about it.

Yeah, that's what they claim... I'm sure you really believe that.

Because the world is already overpopulated, we are destroying the environment, and we really don't need more people no one wanted in the first place. The problem with unwanted children, is they grow up to be anti-social adults.... that's why the crime rate dropped so dramatically after 1995... all those little future criminals were ending up in medical waste containers 20 years before... and we were all better off for it.

Jesus please us. If he was concerned about being "outed" he wouldn't have worn the hat dumbass. And is that the real reason you despise him, because he might still be a virgin at 25? What is this hangup you have about other peoples' sex lives?

I'm sure after all the ladies see him as the misogynist he is, he'll be part of the "InCel" movement.

Guy, 15 years ago, I was probably more right wing than most of you. This isn't a matter of left vs. right, it's a matter of right vs. wrong. Ronald Reagan wouldn't be welcome in Trumpenfuhrer's America.

There's a time to argue supply side vs. Keynesian economics... and there's a time to recognize outright fucking evil and oppose it.

Or you can be a Von Papen Republican and say, "Yeah, Trump's an evil, racist piece of shit, but I'm getting my tax cut."

Which is irrelevant to the point that you cannot allow anyone to hold opinions contrary to your own. It's why no one takes you seriously about any of this.

Which is irrelevant to the point that you cannot allow anyone to hold opinions contrary to your own. It's why no one takes you seriously about any of this.

Okay, when you want to have a discussion instead of trolling, let me know. I realize that I pay too much attention to you and you are lonely, but you really have to peak my interest with something substantive.

Okay, when you want to have a discussion instead of trolling, let me know. I realize that I pay too much attention to you and you are lonely, but you really have to peak my interest with something substantive.
Talk to the mirror.

Yeah, that's what they claim... I'm sure you really believe that.

Considering they worked there and you did not, I'm more inclined to take their word for it.

Because the world is already overpopulated, we are destroying the environment, and we really don't need more people no one wanted in the first place. The problem with unwanted children, is they grow up to be anti-social adults....

Would you say this anti-social behavior might take the form of, say, hatred of Catholics? Hatred of conservatives? Hatred of red hats? Of smiling boys?

that's why the crime rate dropped so dramatically after 1995... all those little future criminals were ending up in medical waste containers 20 years before... and we were all better off for it.

So what you're saying is that of the 638,129 women who had abortions in 2015, most or all of them would have been negligent and/or abusive mothers. Is that what you're saying? What does this say about the moral character of pro-choice people?

But even if what you say is true, would you not say then that it would be wiser, smarter and much easier for everyone all around - the woman included - to just use protection rather than kill a fetus or neglect or abuse the child to where he/she becomes a sociopath? Hm?

I'm sure after all the ladies see him as the misogynist he is, he'll be part of the "InCel" movement.

It sounds to me like you're the one having problems related to sex since you keep bringing it up. Besides, I'm sure he'll meet and marry a nice Catholic pro-life girl and they'll have a whole passel of pro-life children to torment your sexual dreams.

I ran across a little factoid for you to ruminate on:

According to the Guttmacher Institute;

"Unintended pregnancy rates are highest among low-income women (i.e., women with incomes less than 200% of the federal poverty level), women aged 18–24, cohabiting women and women of color. 2 Rates tend to be lowest among higher-income women (at or above 200% of poverty), white women, college graduates and married women."

Remember, I did not bring up women of color, you did. And you probably brought it up because you know damn well they account for a disproportionate number of abortions.

We have a president who says some Mexicans don’t rape. And Republicans wonder what happened to civility.
:th_waiting: move to China you slimeball fucktard...everything you believe is wrong and against American values so why don't you just get the fuck out?....

Forum List

Back