81 vehicle pile-up - Idiots drive assault vehicles 75 mph in snowstorm

Why do the snowflakes complain about gun users but never about the crazy car drivers?
How were the drivers crazy? It was a snow squall, i.e. unexpectedly heavy snow which reduces visibility. No matter how fast you drive lack of visibility is a problem, but in this case, hardly the drivers' fault.
Hey einstein? Would you rather have a crash at 75 mph or 20?
Unresponsive. Try again. The article says NOTHING about anyone going 75 mph, LIAR!

Last edited:
You make a fool of yourself when you claim that drivers are never at fault and all highway crashes are blameless "accidents'.

Really? You make a total ass of yourself just by merely logging onto USMB. PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE:

A). I ever claimed "drivers are never at fault."

B). I ever stated highway crashes are "blameless accidents."

Then go smoke a dog turd.

Unresponsive. Try again. The article says NOTHING about anyone going 75 mph, LIAR![/QUOTE]

I Never claimed the article said that. But everyone who drives on freeways knows there are plenty of crazies who insist on driving 75 + in a snow storm. THINK

Really? You make a total ass of yourself just by merely logging onto USMB. PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE:
A). I ever claimed "drivers are never at fault."
B). I ever stated highway crashes are "blameless accidents."

All liberals believe nonsense like that. Whenever a gunowner points out that more americans are killed by cars/trucks than by guns, you liberals say highway murders are accidents and don't count!!!

Forum List

Back