81% of Americans under 45 would fail basic ‘US citizenship test’

I know my grandkids could probably not recall the useless information on citizenship test, thankfully. It won't help them secure a decent profession that is for sure. Waste of time.

Not a waste of time.

I know my grandkids could probably not recall the useless information on citizenship test, thankfully. It won't help them secure a decent profession that is for sure. Waste of time.

You cannot possibly know where you are unless you know where you came from.

Folks, this guy ^^^^^ does not represent educators generally.

Folks, this guy ^^^^^^^ (I think) does not represent a typical human being. He likes being an asshole whenever he decides that he disagrees with you without any reasoning whatsoever. He apparently is a libtard in disguise.

Yeah, you go ahead and appeal to popularity with all the friends you’ve been making with your “shut the fuck up! You non-teachers don’t deserve to talk!” Attitude. Good luck with that.

Are you male or female? You surely act like a wimp around these people who would shit on you if the opportunity ever occurred?

Folks, this guy ^^^^^^^ (I think) does not represent a typical human being. He likes being an asshole whenever he decides that he disagrees with you without any reasoning whatsoever. He apparently is a libtard in disguise.

Yeah, you go ahead and appeal to popularity with all the friends you’ve been making with your “shut the fuck up! You non-teachers don’t deserve to talk!” Attitude. Good luck with that.

Are you male or female? You surely act like a wimp around these people who would shit on you if the opportunity ever occurred?

Now you’ve been reduced to this? Sad.

Many people forget the content about 20 minutes after a test. Many people are just plain stupid.

Yet, you're against eugenics to correct stupidity, why complain about things you reject a solution for?

The absence of morality is a form of stupidity. I wouldn’t expect the likes of you to understand.

Positive eugenics is pretty morality neutral, and reaps great benefits for future generations.

As I was saying...

Positive Eugenics doesn't involve killing, or sterlizations of the stupid. (So you don't have to worry)

It's basically incentives like tax rewards for smart people, and tax penalties for stupid people having kids.

I tend to find it more immoral to allow the future generations to become stupid, like you insist.

Who is qualified to determine who is stupid and who is smart?

Many people forget the content about 20 minutes after a test. Many people are just plain stupid.
The content is not really relevant to being a “good citizen”

Good citizens vote, volunteer in their community, help their neighbors

Memorizing civics facts and historical dates does not make you a good citizen

Good citizens don't vote, because Democrats have killed millions, and Republicans have killed millions.

But, keep root, root, rooting for your Political parties of genocide, like they're "Sports team" that's real smart, and ethical. (Rolls eyes)

You just proved that you are dumber than a box of rocks. Your eugenics would have taken you right out of the gene pool.

Good citizens don't vote, because Democrats have killed millions, and Republicans have killed millions.

But, keep root, root, rooting for your Political parties of genocide, like they're "Sports team" that's real smart, and ethical. (Rolls eyes)

You just proved that you are dumber than a box of rocks. Your eugenics would have taken you right out of the gene pool.

Anyone who thinks Democrats, and Republicans haven't killed millions is dumb.

I think Western Europeans are actually one of the most dumb peoples I've met.

Yet, you're against eugenics to correct stupidity, why complain about things you reject a solution for?

The absence of morality is a form of stupidity. I wouldn’t expect the likes of you to understand.

Positive eugenics is pretty morality neutral, and reaps great benefits for future generations.

As I was saying...

Positive Eugenics doesn't involve killing, or sterlizations of the stupid. (So you don't have to worry)

It's basically incentives like tax rewards for smart people, and tax penalties for stupid people having kids.

I tend to find it more immoral to allow the future generations to become stupid, like you insist.

Who is qualified to determine who is stupid and who is smart?

IQ tests, PISA scores, and so forth.
Duh.

But who would take over his high tech job of (literally) shoveling shit?

You can only dream of aspiring to my level. Very sad.

This ^^^^^^ kind of juvenile bullshit is one reason why people need to understand that you do not represent teachers or the profession.

This ^^^^^^ kind of juvenile bullshit is one reason why people need to understand that you do not represent teachers or the profession.

Jealousy is such an ugly thing when you let it control you.

Jealousy is such an ugly thing when you let it control you.

Be careful of that.

Fine. Give our citizens a few weeks to bone up their knowledge on that specific trivia test or deport them if they fail. Wait. No one else would want the ones that couldn't do it.

Forum List

Back