80's Tunes...

TALKING_HEADS burning down the house.mpg - YouTube

anybody says that 80's music sucked can kiss my pasty white ass...

There was a ton of good music from the 80's.

Why you'd pick a steaming pile of shit to represent that is beyond unfathomable. :dunno:

it was simply an opening post with an 80's tune I liked... meant to invite other folks to post 80's tunes they liked...

btw, I don't think I've had any prior experience with you, mannie... are you, by nature, an asshole...?

Last edited:
TALKING_HEADS burning down the house.mpg - YouTube

anybody says that 80's music sucked can kiss my pasty white ass...

Why you'd pick a steaming pile of shit to represent that is beyond unfathomable. :dunno:

it was simply an opening post with an 80's tune I liked... meant to invite other folks to post 80's tunes they liked...

btw, I don't think I've had any prior experience with you, mannie... are you, by nature, an asshole...?

And then some. :thup:

And then some. :thup:

lol... me too... :lol:

have I put this one up yet...?

I saw Tina perform this tune in concert back in late '85...

whoa...! Tina was so effin' awesome...! In my wildest dreams, I wanted to have her take me and f*** my brains out...

but, truth be told, I also coulda gone gay on the spot for the sax player...

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRnNpLOhn1Q&ob=av3e]Cock Robin - When Your Heart Is Weak - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back