80-something yesterday in D-Town... 40's and snow today?...

No manmade climate change,sorry..the jetstream patterning cycled over to europe this winter,we usually get what they got hammered with.
being an amateur meteorologist,i make one prediction,scary one,being in soyth ga.
itll be a wildass hurricane season
guaranteed

Oh my gawd, global warming is coming to South Carolina as I speak. The horrors include warmer weather, blooming plants and trees, bees, and goregous coastal South Carolina women dressing in nearly nothing...........it's called spring time. Oh the evils.

And off topic: If none of you have ever visited the Charleston coastal area in the spring......and you happen to be a single male, let this fellow man tell you all, there are more hot, single, friendly women in this city than we can handle. I heard the rumors as a SC native about the "girl to guy" ratio in Charleston and didn't believe it. Well damn me if it's not true......few fatties, lots of hotties, all over the city, its ridiculous. Any dude who can't land some in Charleston is just a massive fail.

Oh my gawd, global warming is coming to South Carolina as I speak. The horrors include warmer weather, blooming plants and trees, bees, and goregous coastal South Carolina women dressing in nearly nothing...........it's called spring time. Oh the evils.

And off topic: If none of you have ever visited the Charleston coastal area in the spring......and you happen to be a single male, let this fellow man tell you all, there are more hot, single, friendly women in this city than we can handle. I heard the rumors as a SC native about the "girl to guy" ratio in Charleston and didn't believe it. Well damn me if it's not true......few fatties, lots of hotties, all over the city, its ridiculous. Any dude who can't land some in Charleston is just a massive fail.

Charleston has some very hot babes :clap2:
Also Myrtle Beach.
I used to live in Summerville.

It's cold. Manmade global warming
It's hot. Manmage Global Warming

Like love, true manmade global warming means never having to say you're sorry...or make a lick of sense either

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
The Snow is not Impressive...

But it is a Unique thing about my State...

It will be 80+ degrees one day and then snow 24 hours later.

I Love D-Town!

And it allows for the EnviroNuts to go, "See!... SEE!... That's PROOF of Climate Change!"...

Nobody's Denying Climate Change, Dipshits...

We are Denying that WE are Changing the Climate.

Stop making yourselves seem more Important than you really are. :thup:

:)

peace...

Deny all you want, does not change the physics one bit.

Physics?

prinn-roulette-4.jpg

That's physics?

80-something yesterday in D-Town... 40's and snow today?...

Weather happens.

BTW, how does it snow when it's in the 40s? :confused:

Perfect Snowball Snow...

And I don't know, it just does, damn it!

I'm a Drafter and a Designer, not a Meterologist, Jim!

:)

peace...

winning............cant beat it with stick. We got zero snow in New York this winter..........no snowmen. No snowball fights.:mad:

Forum List

Back