80% say it was the right decision to kill Bin Laden

Did you read the rest of the thread? Of course you didn't. Because if you did, you would know there was nothing tongue in cheek about what he said. He spent the rest of the thread trying to justify why black people aren't good leaders. Stop being so ridiculously partisan for once.

And I'm humorless? Have you seen my avatars and profile picture? I can laugh at anything. What Rabbi said wasn't meant to be funny or a joke. Maybe it would have been if he didn't spend the rest of the thread explaining why black people aren't good leaders. He's a racist and you're defending him because you're either a racist yourself (doubtful) or a partisan hack (most likely). Either way, you're an idiot.

Yeah.. I noticed your avatar... an obvious jab at Christianity. Nicely done.

Solid job at avoiding everything else I said. You'd rather defend racism then criticize a fellow conservative. :clap2:

You brought up your avatar as an indication of your great sense of humor. I was just pointing out that making fun of Christianity isn't that funny. But.. maybe it's just tongue-in-cheek?

You have yet to demonstrate that there was racism... unless you're arguing that it is because you say it is so?

Last edited:
I wish you people would remember how many Americans cheered Bush when he stoood on the rubble and said that the terrorists would here from us soon.

You keep claiming Americans only care about partisan bullshit.

You are proven wrong by the historic facts.

I had really hoped you were gone for good...

Fact, TM is wrong 97% of the time. Look it up.

No biggie;

1) 80% of the populace refused to fight in the war of independence because we should have been loyal to Great Britain;

2) 80% of the zombified populace thought it was super-cool for the federal government to incinerate alive women and children in Waco, TX

Now you see the reason federal prosecutors get away with indicting a ham sandwich ; the people are completely and totally zombified;

for shame.
The blind support US elites provide for Israeli crimes in the Occupied Territories generates much of the Arab hatred for America. It's worth looking at how that support for the Jewish state started:

"Sometime in the late 1950s, that world-class gossip and occasional historian, John F. Kennedy, told me how, in 1948, Harry S. Truman had been pretty much abandoned by everyone when he came to run for president.

"Then an American Zionist brought him two million dollars in cash, in a suitcase, aboard his whistle-stop campaign train. 'That's why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast.'

"As neither Jack nor I was an antisemite (unlike his father and my grandfather) we took this to be just another funny story about Truman and the serene corruption of American politics."

US support for Israel came 11 minutes after Israel declared her "independence" by "transferring" over 700,000 Palestinians from homes they had lived in for generations.

Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years

And there has only been a shoot to kill order on his ass for a decade.

Do people actually believe we were going to bring him in alive and give him some sort of a trial??

The guy has only had a $2,000,000 bounty on his head since the Clinton administration and after 9/11 it chanced to $27,000,000...

OBL is literally responsible for 100's of terrorist attacks...

He only gloated about them in his videos...

No question it was the right decision.

Because Obama made it.
Had Bush made it the Left would be screaming about unwarranted assassinations of unarmed men and invasions of sovereign countries.

OK, dumb ass, what are you stating, that America is 80% Left?

President Obama made the correct decision, a decision that had the raid gone awry, could have cost him the Presidency in 2012. A decision that had he said no, would not have been known about for years. He weighed what the political costs could be, and what it meant in terms of closure for this nation, and made the right decision.

The fact that you cannot stand the fact that our President is doing very well right now, and the country is benefiting from decisions he has made, simply shows that you put your racism and partisanship ahead of the good of the nation.

I wish you people would remember how many Americans cheered Bush when he stoood on the rubble and said that the terrorists would here from us soon.

TRUTH MATTERS
http://deanhartwell.weebly.com/uploads/3/7/3/1/3731990/truth_matters_inside.pdf

When the American President and former Presidents stood together in that church and sang the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" I actually felt a stirring of sympathy for the terrorists, for I thought that they had no idea of what they had gotten into.

When, years later, I heard President Bush state that Bin Laden was not a concern of his, I felt completely betrayed. Someone masterminds the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil, and he is not a concern of the President of the United States?

President Obama gave the orders that finally gave this nation closure on that score. And Bin Laden had been there since 2006.

Do people actually believe we were going to bring him in alive and give him some sort of a trial??

The guy has only had a $2,000,000 bounty on his head since the Clinton administration and after 9/11 it chanced to $27,000,000...

actually the FBI did not want him for the 9/11 attacks. and he was not respondsibil for all terrorist attacks.

When the American President and former Presidents stood together in that church and sang the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" I actually felt a stirring of sympathy for the terrorists, for I thought that they had no idea of what they had gotten into.

When, years later, I heard President Bush state that Bin Laden was not a concern of his, I felt completely betrayed. Someone masterminds the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil, and he is not a concern of the President of the United States?

President Obama gave the orders that finally gave this nation closure on that score. And Bin Laden had been there since 2006.

And that someone the actual mastermind of 9/11 was at gitmo he's been there since 06 I think.

actually the FBI did not want him for the 9/11 attacks. and he was not respondsibil for all terrorist attacks.

I never claimed he was responsible for ALL terrorist attacks.

He was wanted before 9/11 for Embassy bombings but 9/11 certainly kicked his profile up.

So yeah, they did want him for 9/11 (among other attacks).

Let me say this again...

You people that are still smarting from Bin Laden being taken out from the orders of Obama, please take a few moments and go slam your right hand in your car door. That will be less painful than agonizing over this for the next year or so.

Let me say this again...

You people that are still smarting from Bin Laden being taken out from the orders of Obama, please take a few moments and go slam your right hand in your car door. That will be less painful than agonizing over this for the next year or so.

Let me say again those who claim waterboarding is wrong cannot claim the moral high ground when they have no problem with shooting an unarmed man.

I never claimed he was responsible for ALL terrorist attacks.

He was wanted before 9/11 for Embassy bombings but 9/11 certainly kicked his profile up.

So yeah, they did want him for 9/11 (among other attacks).

He wasn't wanted for the very reason we went to war in the first place.

He was talkin' about it on 60 Mins. tonight with Lara Logan...
:confused:
Spy chief: I knew where Osama Bin Laden was
May 16, 2011 - AFGHANISTAN'S former intelligence chief says he knew Osama bin Laden was hiding in Pakistan four years ago, but Pakistan's leaders rejected his claims.
In an interview broadcast on Sunday on CBS' 60 Minutes, Amrullah Saleh says Afghan intelligence thought Bin Laden was in the Pakistani city of Mansehra - about 20km away from Abbottabad, where the terrorist leader was eventually found and killed by US Navy SEALs.

Mr Saleh has become a prominent critic of Afghan President Hamid Karzai's efforts to start peace talks with the Taliban. He says Pakistan should be recognised by the US as "a hostile country".

"They take your money. They do not co-operate. They created the Taliban. They are number one in nuclear proliferation," he told CBS.

Source

Last edited:

Forum List

Back