80% of Americans under 18 want outsourcing of DMV services to private companies

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The next generation of drivers is fine with outsourcing DMV services. Another thing... Going to the DMV is painful. Going to the DMV's website is also painful. i went to their website to retrieve these statistics for you. You're welcome.

The next generation of drivers is fine with outsourcing DMV services. Another thing... Going to the DMV is painful. Going to the DMV's website is also painful. i went to their website to retrieve these statistics for you. You're welcome.
painful?.....make an appointment....you are in and out....

Around here there is no appointment. In years past you just show up & stand in line until they get to you. Although they have since the 'take a number' for different services. Atleast within the last few years, DMV did outsource the written & driving tests, just to get your first license no matter your age. There was only one DMV office in this county that did still do the testing. BUT anyone under 18 is required to pass a driver education course that is no longer taught in schools, but thru private driving instruction schools although the rules are mandated by the state. The school gives you the tests & certificate that you've passed, then you go to DMV to actually get the license. Kind of a PITA, but no app allowed

I have heard they have recently changed some of those rules, so I'm not sure what holds true now.

The majority of Government services can be outsourced.

Forum List

Back