80,000 California Students Lose Financial Aid

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
National-Education-Association-Getty-1-640x480.jpg

Thanks to Teachers’ Union, State Government

I bet they’ll blame President Trump

Last week, the department issued a notice that California “does not have a process to manage complaints for out-of-state public or non-profit institutions serving students at a distance in the State. Further, the State of California does not participate in a State authorization reciprocity agreement which addresses the issue.”

State officials scrambled, the Times notes: “California officials indicated that the financial aid suspension could be short-lived.” They claim to have “set up a complaint system that would meet the department’s requirements,” which “will go live on Monday.”

More @ 80,000 California Students Lose Financial Aid - Thanks to Teachers' Union, State Government | Breitbart

If they keep raising their minimum wage, they are going to cost people even more financial aid

The NEA has not rec'd one red cent from me for years and here is another good reason why. I'd happily donate to just my LOCAL union which negotiates my contract....but of course they make that impossible. So I got out the second I could.

Forum List

Back