8 years under Bush and his WORST disaster was?

The reagan administration had the most felony convictions of any presidency in USA history. Your turn. How many felonies convictions under Obama's administration?

When you have the media,IRS and the Justice department in your pocket....

I
These were actual felony convictions while the sitting president was a republican, well before Clinton got in. Nice try though.

And?

Yep, no problem with your hero having the most corrupt administration in history. Thanks for making my point.

I wasnt a Clinton supporter nor am I an obama supporter.
Try again.

The greatest damage done of all 'W's cataclysmic presidency was the Iraq invasion. Let it be said immediately that he was aided and abetted by an abominable Congress that shares in the crime. Still, anyone with any knowledge of history, the world, law and military strategy should be considered either crazy or working for a hidden agenda to have done what was done.
America is viewed, rightly, as having committed war crimes and massive violations of international law.
It is view as the biggest proponent of 'might makes right', thus destroying any moral high ground from which to criticize the likes of Putin.
The lives, treasure and political/diplomatic capital that was squandered are irreplaceable.
It can credibly be stated that he did more damage to America than all it's enemies ever have all put together (not counting the Civil War).
There is no excuse for revering or defending that administration, no matter how much we may dislike the current one.

Funny you mention Reagan, because he had more disasters as well.
Most don't consider the fall of the Iron Curtain and the collapse of the USSR a disaster even here in a former workers paradise. I know that some do, but usually won't admit it.

The reagan administration had the most felony convictions of any presidency in USA history. Your turn. How many felonies convictions under Obama's administration?

When you have the media,IRS and the Justice department in your pocket....

I
These were actual felony convictions while the sitting president was a republican, well before Clinton got in. Nice try though.

If I posted a video of bush molesting a 12 year old girl, the repubs on this board would have the answer that she came on to him first.

And they will say it is all liberals' fault for giving her contraception.

I got sixteen thousand back retroactively for CG taxes when Bush got into office.
I bet that was a disaster in your mind.
I've wized up since then and I'll wait for a Republican before I sell again.
Are you talking about the trillions in deficit Bush created?

You might want to take a look at the debt obammy created.

That is because he made the mistake of not raising taxes on the rich.

Some might think it was the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts or the deregulation that destroyed the world economy.

Others might think it was the people dying after Katrina (good job Brownie).

Some might think it was the terrible invasion if Iraq.

Some think it's who he appointed to the Supreme Court.

One person told me it was allowing North Korea to acquire nuclear weapons.

Some think it was letting Bin Laden go.

Some think what he did to government scientists was terribly damaging to the country.

Some think the Christian College graduates Bush appointed to replace seasoned lawyers was very damaging.

The lies he told the country to trick America into attacking Iraq was very damaging to relations between the government and the American people.

But my personal worst fiasco was disbanding the Iraqi Military which led to the creation of Isis. But I don't know. There are so many and they are very close to the top.

Anyone else?
All of the above, but mostly for shooting the economy all to hell. That will be his main legacy.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

W was a big government warfare/welfare statist PROGRESSIVE...and yet, progressives HATE him.

Must be some form of psychosis.

I'd have to go with 9-11 and his blundering reaction

I got sixteen thousand back retroactively for CG taxes when Bush got into office.

Why would he do that? He'd be raising taxes on his buddies.

Some might think it was the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts or the deregulation that destroyed the world economy.

Some think what he did to government scientists was terribly damaging to the country.

Some think the Christian College graduates Bush appointed to replace seasoned lawyers was very damaging.

The lies he told the country to trick America into attacking Iraq was very damaging to relations between the government and the American people.

But my personal worst fiasco was disbanding the Iraqi Military which led to the creation of Isis. But I don't know. There are so many and they are very close to the top.

Anyone else?

So we're coming up on SEVEN years of the Obama Administration...I take it you're still obsessing about W. because Barry has been such a disaster, R-Derp? Record debt...racial divisions like we haven't had since the 1960's...no coherent plan to fix the economy...foreign policy gaffes that have our allies distrusting us and our enemies laughing at us...and so many scandals that they compete with each other for coverage.

Yeah, let's talk about George W. Bush...

Anyone else?

So we're coming up on SEVEN years of the Obama Administration...I take it you're still obsessing about W. because Barry has been such a disaster, R-Derp? Record debt...racial divisions like we haven't had since the 1960's...no coherent plan to fix the economy...foreign policy gaffes that have our allies distrusting us and our enemies laughing at us...and so many scandals that they compete with each other for coverage.

Yeah, let's talk about George W. Bush...
9-11
Two invasions
Botched wars
Katrina
700,000 jobs lost a month
Stock market collapse
Housing market collapse

Yea ....I'll take Obama

As always, democrats set the incompetence bar so high that nobody in politics can reach it but it doesn't bother low information lefties. Pervert-in-chief Bill Clinton sold ICBM technology to China through "Loral" in spite of advice from intelligence agencies. Clinton sold or gave nuclear weapons technology to North Korea apparently hoping that they would like us and become a free society. It didn't work. Clinton told Americans that Iraq was engaged in the development of WMD's and then he bombed Europe when he was caught with his pants down. Clinton's national security adviser Sandy Berger became a common thief stealing documents from the archives to cover Bubba Bill's ass after 9-11 but he needn't have bothered because the media wasn't interested anyway.

The claim that President Clinton sold classified information to Communist China and North Korea is a delusion fostered by the Republican Hate Machine. If there was any truth in that Ken Starr would have made the most of it.

Bush's worst disaster was leaving the negotiations on leaving US troops in Iraq up to his successor who as it turns out, was a Jihadist supporter.

That and using 9/11 to turn the USA into a quasi-military dictatorship. He may even have planned it, who knows. The entire fucking family is as evil as Hitler or Stalin but without the body count, at least so far.

Why would he do that? He'd be raising taxes on his buddies.

Franklin Roosevelt did not mind doing that. During his last year in office the top tax rate was 94 percent.

Bush's worst disaster was leaving the negotiations on leaving US troops in Iraq up to his successor who as it turns out, was a Jihadist supporter.

That and using 9/11 to turn the USA into a quasi-military dictatorship. He may even have planned it, who knows. The entire fucking family is as evil as Hitler or Stalin but without the body count, at least so far.

That and taking seven years to resolve a conflict where they would treat us as liberators

Forum List

Back