8 years under Bush and his WORST disaster was?

As always, democrats set the incompetence bar so high that nobody in politics can reach it but it doesn't bother low information lefties. Pervert-in-chief Bill Clinton sold ICBM technology to China through "Loral" in spite of advice from intelligence agencies. Clinton sold or gave nuclear weapons technology to North Korea apparently hoping that they would like us and become a free society. It didn't work. Clinton told Americans that Iraq was engaged in the development of WMD's and then he bombed Europe when he was caught with his pants down. Clinton's national security adviser Sandy Berger became a common thief stealing documents from the archives to cover Bubba Bill's ass after 9-11 but he needn't have bothered because the media wasn't interested anyway.

Republicans angry at Obama for not being Rumpelstiltskin. They feel he should have been able to spin gold out of the shit Bush and the GOP left him. Since he couldn't spin gold out of shit, it must be his fault.

8 years under Bush and his WORST disaster was? ...

Handing the reins over to Obama!
Which is why the country is doing so much better than what they left him?

You have to admit, Republicans left Obama a huge pile of shit and then blocked him every way they could. Come on, admit it. It's the truth. We all know it is. Just admit the truth. You'll feel better.

Republicans angry at Obama for not being Rumpelstiltskin. They feel he should have been able to spin gold out of the shit Bush and the GOP left him. Since he couldn't spin gold out of shit, it must be his fault.
yep. Repubs like CrusaderFrank are angry that our two-term, Democrat President isn't putting out their fires fast enough.

You have to admit, Republicans left Obama a huge pile of shit and then blocked him every way they could. Come on, admit it. It's the truth. We all know it is. Just admit the truth. You'll feel better.

LOL. In what way is "the country doing better?" Are you totally blind? Don't answer that ... you may plead the 5th.

LOL. In what way is "the country doing better?" Are you totally blind? Don't answer that ... you may plead the 5th.
Millions more have health care.

The DOW is up.

More are employed.

Bin Laden is dead.

Car companies are still here.

America is almost the worlds number one producer of oil.

America is the worlds number one producer of natural gas.

Republicans have tried to bring down the entire country. They have indulged in voter suppression. They gutted civil rights. They hate gays and minorities. They have become stridently anti science. Of course they can't see anything good. Or they will have failed at failure. How much lower can you go? Having failed at failure?

Millions more have health care. (At taxpayer's expense and the quality of healthcare coverage has significantly decreased. My great plan has been done away with. I now have a mediocre plan -- by force).

The DOW is up. (Thanks to the free market and in spite of Obama).

More are employed. (At lower paying jobs or part time work).

Bin Laden is dead. (Thanks to a military that Obama loathes).

Car companies are still here. (And we have Obama to thank for that? Get real!).

America is almost the worlds number one producer of oil. (Even as Obama vetoed the Keystone Pipeline. Thank you free market).

America is the worlds number one producer of natural gas. (Again ... in spite of Obama's hatred for the free market).

Republicans have tried to bring down the entire country. (No disagreement but so have the Demwits). They have indulged in voter suppression. (You mean suppression of voter fraud?) They gutted civil rights. They hate gays and minorities. (You're insane. Gays and minorities have more rights than middle-class, straight, white Americans do). They have become stridently anti science. (You're a true dope. Obama put NASA on hold ... nobody else). Of course they can't see anything good. (Demwits have removed what little "good" was left). Or they will have failed at failure. (Failing at failure is equivalent to success. That's a good thing). How much lower can you go? (I'll go to the end ... not sure America will make it at the rate she's going). Having failed at failure? (Again ... failing at failure is a positive thing. Obama has succeeded at failure).

Yup ... just like I thought ... you're blind.

What the hell is happening in the funny world of liberalism? The left wing used to tell us that the DOW was evil and hit squads of OWS (occupy Wall Street) thugs needed to teach capitalists a lesson. Now they tell us that indicators of corporate wealth like the DOW are a positive thing. Real unemployment figures are in the double digits. Was the death of Bin Ladin Obama's "mission accomplished"? What are we to believe about the Hussein administration's goal to "fundamentally change American society" when the true believers seem to think that corporate wealth and the DOW is a positive indicator of American productivity and cheap energy from fossil fuel is a good thing?

Threres too many to list

85477825.jpg

W was a disaster...just like Obama is a disaster.

How can anyone not see that the two are very similar?

Partisan fools.

You can think in cliches or think whatever the liberal media tells you to think or you can look at history (this is the history forum). Bush gave Saddam a year to comply with UN sanctions or face combat troops. Saddam decided to call the US's bluff and Bush gained permission from congress to use combat Troops. Harry Truman issued an executive order that sent Troops to Korea and botched the mission so badly that we ended up where we started after three years and lost 50,000 Troops. You gonna blame a U.S. president for a natural disaster? Bill Clinton sold or gave the technology to NK that allowed them to build a nuclear weapon. Barry Hussein abandoned Iraq (and the rest of the Mid-East) which led to Isis.
Saddam had inspectors in his country and he had no WMD's. Clearly, he already complied.

Partisan fools.
One ruined the country, the other brought the country back. Seems very different to me.

Partisan fools.
One ruined the country, the other brought the country back. Seems very different to me.
Spoken like a true partisan.

I sometimes wish I could be so easily deceived, but then I wake up.

Partisan fools.

OK, but you have to give examples. Do you want me to go first or must I, again?

Partisan fools.

One can argue that Obama had little effect on the recovery, but it cannot be denied that out economy has largely recovered from the mortgage crisis, our trade deficit is much lower than during the Bush years, we have less military obligations around the world, etc.

Historians have rated Bush as America's fifth worst president.

So much for historians.

With his Supreme Court appointees he assured we will have the worst government possible.

His mishandling of Afghanistan and brain dead invasion and post invasion management of Iraq
set the Mid East on fire and may possibly lead to our ultimate decline.

Because of legislation signed during his administration we are losing the US Postal Service and increasing poverty.

I don't know who the other 4 worst presidents the historians picked. But it's hard to see who's worse than Bush.

Forum List

Back