8 Reasons Allen West Is The Perfect Fox News Contributor

Most blacks are already Steppin Fetchits for the Democratic Party, you included.

No, darling. The Democratic Party allows for different viewpoints, is "all-inclusive", and diverse.
It's the Republican Party that has the plantation mentality, in which only "whites" and their viewpoints are valued. Any idiot black subscribing to that way of thinking is a Stephit Fetchit, Uncle Tom Negro. You want blacks to subscribe to the Republican Party? Offer more than just "lip service".
Different viewpoints? Like what, for example?

Like support for "power sharing", education, and inner city schools, daycare, job training, and veterans benefits, and anything else that the Republicans deem a waste of money and resources.

No, darling. The Democratic Party allows for different viewpoints, is "all-inclusive", and diverse.
It's the Republican Party that has the plantation mentality, in which only "whites" and their viewpoints are valued. Any idiot black subscribing to that way of thinking is a Stephit Fetchit, Uncle Tom Negro. You want blacks to subscribe to the Republican Party? Offer more than just "lip service".

Like support for "power sharing", education, and inner city schools, daycare, job training, and veterans benefits, and anything else that the Republicans deem a waste of money and resources.
Sure, they differ from Republican viewpoints, but you said the "Democratic Party". Name some Democrats who could get away with being opposed to gun control, gay marriage, or Obamacare and not be attacked by other Democrats or thrown under the bus by their leader.

If only Fox hadn't fired Sarah it would be even more funner...
I take it you dropped out of school at an early age.

His opponents ARE like Nazis.
Dozens of Democrats ARE Communists, including and especially our president.
Anti-Islam comments? That's good!
Democrats ARE on the plantation, the welfare plantation.
He assaulted a detainee? Boo hoo. The poor little terrorist. He should have blown his balls off.

Fox News watcher?
No doubt.

Sure, they differ from Republican viewpoints, but you said the "Democratic Party". Name some Democrats who could get away with being opposed to gun control, gay marriage, or Obamacare and not be attacked by other Democrats or thrown under the bus by their leader.

EXcuse me??? That is precisely what defines a Democrat. Tell me what Republican could get away with endorsing gun control, gay marriage, or Obamacare? Wouldn't they also be thrown under the bus?

He assaulted a detainee? Boo hoo. The poor little terrorist. He should have blown his balls off.

Fox News watcher?

media matters reader?

The three things the left fears more than death it's self.
1- A conservative black man.
2- A conservative Hispanic man.
3- A conservative woman of any race.

Fear is not the right word. Consternation. Amusement. Confusion, would be more apropos.

I can give two reasons for the left to bring up Allen West at this time in history. #1 inbred democrat party racism and #2 anything is better than talking about the issues.

EXcuse me??? That is precisely what defines a Democrat. Tell me what Republican could get away with endorsing gun control, gay marriage, or Obamacare? Wouldn't they also be thrown under the bus?
Here ya go, big mouth.

Peter King, Leading Republican, To Introduce Strict Gun-Control Legislation

Soon you will be a homophobic bigot racist, it is all he has.

Here ya go, big mouth.

Peter King, Leading Republican, To Introduce Strict Gun-Control Legislation

Fox News has announced it's hired former Rep. Allen West as a contributor. The far-right Republican and the conservative news network are a match made in heaven: West's incendiary rhetoric against progressives and Democrats closely mirrors Fox News' own smears and attacks. Media Matters looks at eight reasons why West is a perfect fit for Fox News.

1. West Is A Former Republican Official

2. West Compares His Opponents To Nazis

3. West Claimed Dozens Of Democrats Are Communists

4. West Has A History Of Anti-Islam Comments

5. West Invokes Slavery To Bash Democrats And Their "Plantation"

6. West Lobs Sexist Attacks

7. West Pushes Anti-Immigrant Hysteria

8. West Assaulted A Detainee

DETAILS: 8 Reasons Allen West Is The Perfect Fox News Contributor

Allen West and Fox News is truly a match made in heaven. I can't wait for West's input. If only Fox hadn't fired Sarah it would be even more funner...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciONfXRbFSM]Allen West is a Well Trained House Negro - YouTube[/ame]

Yo brotha....hate much?

Fox News has announced it's hired former Rep. Allen West as a contributor. The far-right Republican and the conservative news network are a match made in heaven: West's incendiary rhetoric against progressives and Democrats closely mirrors Fox News' own smears and attacks. Media Matters looks at eight reasons why West is a perfect fit for Fox News.

1. West Is A Former Republican Official

2. West Compares His Opponents To Nazis

3. West Claimed Dozens Of Democrats Are Communists

4. West Has A History Of Anti-Islam Comments

5. West Invokes Slavery To Bash Democrats And Their "Plantation"

6. West Lobs Sexist Attacks

7. West Pushes Anti-Immigrant Hysteria

8. West Assaulted A Detainee

DETAILS: 8 Reasons Allen West Is The Perfect Fox News Contributor

Allen West and Fox News is truly a match made in heaven. I can't wait for West's input. If only Fox hadn't fired Sarah it would be even more funner...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciONfXRbFSM]Allen West is a Well Trained House Negro - YouTube[/ame]

Fear is not the right word. Consternation. Amusement. Confusion, would be more apropos.

Your half right the correct term should have been irrational fear.

I say we draft Condoleeza Rice in 2016. It would be a blast to watch Joe Biden debate Condi on live TV. Who would the leftist/feminist debate moderator contradict?

Allen West violated the USCMJ in order to protect the lives of his men. Your boy king refused to send help to an embassy under siege and allowed 4 Americans to die. Who would you rather have at your side in a crisis?

And this is why you lost to Obama.....Twice.

Oh and I am a dem. I am not on welfare, so does that make you a liar as well as a dumb ass?

Forum List

Back