8% of U.S. newborns have illegal alien parents!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Report: 8 percent of U.S. newborns have undocumented parents - CNN.com

bannertimetosecureamerc.jpg

TAKE ACTION...................HERE'S HOW: Take Action | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

I was reading about the requirements to get an amendment amended: I think it was 60%of the house and senate and 3/4 of the state legislatures.

In this age of uber partisanship that sounds like an impossibility.

Which is a huge shame because there is nothing more unAmerican than allowing illegal immigrants to assume citizenship status for kids born inside this nation.

That makes a mockery of lifetime taxation, citizenship and the social contract. Hell it makes a mockery of the very definition of a nation state.

But for the sake of political convenience what sound principal isn't expendable anymore?

If there was one fatal flaw in our constitutional system of checks and balances it was the SC. Appointed for life and busy doing nothing but legislating from the bench on political grounds....

i dunno what would be better but a judiciary NEEDs to be independent and operating above self interest and political impetus.

I suspect the flaw begins with the appointment process.

Perhaps the president is uniquely unqualified to appoint justices.

I was reading about the requirements to get an amendment amended: I think it was 60%of the house and senate and 3/4 of the state legislatures.

In this age of uber partisanship that sounds like an impossibility.

Which is a huge shame because there is nothing more unAmerican than allowing illegal immigrants to assume citizenship status for kids born inside this nation.

That makes a mockery of lifetime taxation, citizenship and the social contract. Hell it makes a mockery of the very definition of a nation state.

But for the sake of political convenience what sound principal isn't expendable anymore?

If there was one fatal flaw in our constitutional system of checks and balances it was the SC. Appointed for life and busy doing nothing but legislating from the bench on political grounds....

i dunno what would be better but a judiciary NEEDs to be independent and operating above self interest and political impetus.

I suspect the flaw begins with the appointment process.

Perhaps the president is uniquely unqualified to appoint justices.

The Supreme court could make a ruling changing this.

Forum List

Back