8 of 10 Illegals Caught Are Not Prosecuted

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by JBeukema, Mar 27, 2011.

1. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    8 of 10 illegals caught are not prosecuted

2. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    The cost of prosecuting them would be horrendous. Shove 'em back over the border. Of course they will try again, but it will cost THEM to hire coyotes for that 2nd, 3rd, 4th time.

Unless they are busted smuggling drugs with them. Then we need to eat the cost and prosecute. However, our jails would be like a motel compared to the jails in their own country so are we doing them a favor by tossing them in one of ours?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  3. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,884
    Obama wants non-criminal illegals to succeed...
    :confused:
    Obama on Non-Criminal Illegal Aliens: We Don’t Want to Deport Them; 'We Want Them To Succeed’
    Monday, March 28, 2011 - President Barack Obama on Monday told a student who has received a deportation notice that he does not want to deport her -- he wants people like her to succeed. The exchange happened during a town hall event sponsored by the Spanish-language television network Univision at a Washington, D.C., school. A student, who appeared via Skype, asked: “My question for the president is, why [is the government] saying that deportations have stopped -- or the detention of many students like me, why is it that we are still receiving deportation letters like this one?”

4. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173

I live in Texas... this is'nt news to me.

5. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,004
    I live in America... this is'nt news to me.

6. hortysir

hortysir In Memorial of 47

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296
    87% of statistics are made up.

Where did he get this information?

7. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,004
    Thought you would be happy about this.

8. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    'non-criminal illegals' makes as much sense as 'consensual rape'

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,309
    In the article it mention jail for up to 180 days. The average cost of keeping a person in jail in the US is $108/day. 180days = $19,440 plus the cost the cost of prosecution.

10. Mech.Eng.

Mech.Eng. Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    This whole thing stinks. Illegals are ILLEGAL, meaning it's against the law. We don't need to "process them" and deport them. We just need to deport them. They should not be here. Their immigration policies are a lot more stringent than ours, yet they come here and complain because the Democrats and Liberals listen, and take advantage of the situation. Democrats are tired of being accused of dead people voting for them (even though it's true), along with dogs, cats, fish, and various other "voters" not allowed to vote. I'm not a racist for wanting illegal immigrants to be forced to obey immigration laws, and the immigration laws put in place are not racist either. It's just fact. I don't care what color the illegal immigrant is. Another messed up thing is that it's a slap in the face to immigrants that have done everything required to be a legal citizen. They took the time, and spent the money, and learned the english language in order to be a part of our country, and these illegal immigrants don't and won't. In my opinion, the immigration laws need to be enforced. I know for a fact (at least in the states I've lived in) that people are supposed to carry identification on them at all times outside of their homes, and if they are caught without it, we either get a fine or go to jail. If that is okay for an American citizen, how is it racist to make immigrants carry proof they are here legally? You would have to do that in any other country you went to. You go to a foreign country, you MUST have your passport/visa with you at all times outdoors. So every other country on the face of the planet is racist as well? Give me a break. I don't pay 40k in taxes a year so that some illegal immigrant can go to school here. Stay in your country and apply for a student visa like everyone else. When your business here is done, LEAVE. You want better opportunity? Make it in your own country, not by exploiting the power hungry in ours. You want a better life for your family? Get your life straight before having a family. People's priorities are screwed. The U.S. has it's own issues to deal with first and foremost before "helping" anyone else. Most of our schools suck now, and it's because of this new breed of "no consequences, no accountability" teachers. Our budget and economy is in the crapper because of the Federal Reserve Notes that are all worth less than face value, as opposed to United States Notes that are backed by silver and hold no debt, along with backwards programs meant to coddle certain people...you know what, I'm going to stop here because I am going into another subject. I am going to post the rest there. Point is, we are the only ones with the power t o stop illegal immigration. It is a problem, and it will either be solved, or Mexico will be Canada's new next door neighbor.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1