8 of 10 Hatian child stealers released.

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
8 of the missionaries that lied about the children they were technically abducting being orphans, have been released by Hatian authorities. The 2 leaders are still being held with no word on their fate.

8 of the missionaries that lied about the children they were technically abducting being orphans, have been released by Hatian authorities. The 2 leaders are still being held with no word on their fate.

You can call them what ever you want, doesn't make it true.

The fact is they lied at the Dominican border about all of the children being orphans.

Do you think all those children were happy about being taken away from their family by white strangers?

How would we view this if it was Mexicans taking a busload of US kids out of the USA?

Last edited:

The fact is they lied at the Dominican border about all of the children being orphans.

Do you think all those children were happy about being taken away from their family by white strangers?

How would we view this if it was Mexicans taking a busload of US kids out of the USA?

YOu have to forgive RGS, he can't accept that any christian would ever lie.

He found his way out of the park?

I find this to be a fascinating case what with the guy they hired and all possibly being involved with the Dominican Republican sex slave trade. And that they went to the Domincan Republic with those kids.

It sure smells to high "heaven", doesn't it?

I find this to be a fascinating case what with the guy they hired and all possibly being involved with the Dominican Republican sex slave trade. And that they went to the Domincan Republic with those kids.

It sure smells to high "heaven", doesn't it?

Makes me wonder about those peoples sanity a bit.

Give it a rest dear, you have been wrong about me constantly. Do not give up your day job to be a circus guesser.

Do you seriously think all ten of them knowingly told lies to Haitian officials? Its entirely probable that it was only a few at the top who knew full well what they were doing was illegal, with the rest all following with honest intentions.

The Haitians obviously just needed a while to sort it out.

All TEN of them lied at the Dominican border? Seems a bit odd, don't you think? Makes more since that one or two of them did that while the rest were just waiting to follow them through.

Do you seriously think all ten of them knowingly told lies to Haitian officials? Its entirely probable that it was only a few at the top who knew full well what they were doing was illegal, with the rest all following with honest intentions.

The Haitians obviously just needed a while to sort it out.

Perhaps that is why the Hatian govt released the 8.
But the group is so small that I suspect that they all knew they were doing wrong legally, but were convinced their cause was blessed by god...

Give it a rest dear, you have been wrong about me constantly. Do not give up your day job to be a circus guesser.

YOu mean AS a circus guesser?
And I know exactly what you are like.

Maybe the children can be given to Catholic church? I heard they are very loving.

Maybe the children can be given to Catholic church? I heard they are very loving.

Ohh very loving.

Hey you think that has anything to do with the catholic schools closing?
Ohh drat that is in another thread...

Last edited:

YOu mean AS a circus guesser?
And I know exactly what you are like.
I'm surprised you survived being savaged by a dead sheep, as a brit who is very pc and has bad teeth, I am surprised you did not take umbrage with the condescending twerps use of "dear" I know you are expensive:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back