8 No. 2 Yes.

What do you call people who are disgusted with Hillary but need to vote for her to protect the country from Donald Trump? A lot of Hillary's votes will be from people like that. They're not really supporters.

At best, I'd call them fools.

I have to say that there' a lot about Mr. Trump that I find concerning. There is, however, not any concern I can find about Mr. Trump, for which the same or a similar concern is not obvious, and much, much worse, about Mrs. Clinton. However bad anyone might think Mr. Trump is, and for what reason, Mrs. Clinton is much, much, worse, for that same reason.

What sort of mindset does it take to think that it makes any sense to try to “save” us from Mr. Trump, by electing instead someone who will do far more harm than he would? But then, as I was typing that question, the answer occurred to me. It takes a modern liberal to think that way; the sort of cretin who would support Mrs. Clinton anyway, even without the excuses pertaining to Mr. Trump.

Last edited:
No one on this forum knows who and what I am.

Your posts give a good idea of who you are (unless you are completely disingenuous). According to those posts, you are a semi-clever provocateur who resorts to insults and name-calling whenever you are challenged.
How would you know what i do when I am challenged? Only one person on this board has ever challenged me and i thanked them. I hope you dont actually think your feeble minded attempts to argue with me pose a challenge do you? :laugh:

No one on this forum knows who and what I am.

Your posts give a good idea of who you are (unless you are completely disingenuous). According to those posts, you are a semi-clever provocateur who resorts to insults and name-calling whenever you are challenged.
How would you know what i do when I am challenged? Only one person on this board has ever challenged me and i thanked them. I hope you dont actually think your feeble minded attempts to argue with me pose a challenge do you? :laugh:

:dig:

1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Not sure about this one.
9. No
10. Yes

I think I got most of them wrong. That sucks.

Forum List

Back