8 Modern Advancements Europeans Wouldn't Have If The Moors Didn't Bring It To Europe !

Bear Witness to shit you didnt learn in school

Does it really matter if they thought of it first, when they haven't done anything with it since then while European and Americans have?

they didn't think of it FIRST-----the ENTIRE issue is-----arabs invaded lots of ALREADY DEVELOPED CITIES------with lots of ALREADY DEVELOPED PEOPLEs. Arab RULERS liked the idea-----believe it or not-----of CLAIMING all existing cultural accomplishments of the conquered cities and the conquered people SHOULD be ISLAMIC----mostly retrospectively but as time went on----even anything that seemed laudable after muslims got there no matter who did
it. As arabs continued on their GLORIOUS AGE OF CONQUEST-----the stuff they brought was defined as
ISLAMIC IN ORIGIN----even accomplished people who were NOT MUSLIMS

I really don't care if they want to claim credit for it. I want to give credit to those who continually build on the breakthroughs of others. Henry Ford didn't invent the car, he built on the work of those who did, and gets a lot of credit for what he did. It seems laughable to me for a group of people to claim credit for something their ancestors may have done hundreds of year ago when they have done nothing since.

It was mo'mad that invented the car back in 627 C.E. then buried it in the koran for future muslims to find

With a child car seat belted in the front seat.

You know, for when he wanted to cruise the town and pick up girls.

Not your fault, it is the fault of my job that caused my heart and lungs to become damaged through exposure to harmfull substances. Now I am on warfarin I cant have any green leafy veg or cranberries, no grapefruit because I am on statins

I was prescribed statins -- briefly, because I refused to take them after I read about them. I kinda remember the grapefruit conflict but was never told about leafy or cruciferous veggies. Or cranberries.

Anyway I went on Red Yeast Rice, which had apparently no effect, but I got the LDL under control through diet.

Just to stay on topic --- Mohammed invented LDL. He got it from da Joooos. :eusa_shifty:

My cholestrol was always 3.5 but the wrong 3.5 so I was at a very high risk of stroke and/or heart attack. I was put on statins and my cholestrol stayed at 3.5 only this time mostly the right sort. The green leaf and cranberries is because of warfarin a blood thinner needed because I have a pacemaker and A.F. There is also restrictions on liver so I only have it once a month

To keep on topic mo'mad invented heart disease and asbestosis. He got it from the Christians

that mo was a GENIUS-----Liver? what is in liver? too much
Vit K?? Did Mo invent SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA?

And called it methanol, after the Hebrew word for pure poison. The Jews refined his work and found the nectar of the Gods and called it moonshine

I thought nectar of the gods was wine?

Not your fault, it is the fault of my job that caused my heart and lungs to become damaged through exposure to harmfull substances. Now I am on warfarin I cant have any green leafy veg or cranberries, no grapefruit because I am on statins

I was prescribed statins -- briefly, because I refused to take them after I read about them. I kinda remember the grapefruit conflict but was never told about leafy or cruciferous veggies. Or cranberries.

Anyway I went on Red Yeast Rice, which had apparently no effect, but I got the LDL under control through diet.

Just to stay on topic --- Mohammed invented LDL. He got it from da Joooos. :eusa_shifty:

joooos got large amounts of LDL's------but so do arabs. Diet COULD work for both groups-----but they fail to cooperate.
Muhummad blamed DA JOOOOS for his abundance of LDL---
The issue of chicken fat laden chopped chicken livers is addressed EXTENSIVELY in ----surah # ---uhm...I forgot

I just knew you would run with that.

Oh by the way, Mohammed invented the word "run". Before that, everybody just walked. Or took the bus.

most of the RUNNING in the ancient world related to BLACK PEPPER from India. People were HYSTERICAL for black
pepper. Lately pepper ---the little balls ----not the capsaicin---
got really expensive------so I checked "grow pepper in a pot"---this what I learned FORGET IT!!!!!!

Lol! What?

My cholestrol was always 3.5 but the wrong 3.5 so I was at a very high risk of stroke and/or heart attack. I was put on statins and my cholestrol stayed at 3.5 only this time mostly the right sort. The green leaf and cranberries is because of warfarin a blood thinner needed because I have a pacemaker and A.F. There is also restrictions on liver so I only have it once a month

To keep on topic mo'mad invented heart disease and asbestosis. He got it from the Christians

that mo was a GENIUS-----Liver? what is in liver? too much
Vit K?? Did Mo invent SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA?

And called it methanol, after the Hebrew word for pure poison. The Jews refined his work and found the nectar of the Gods and called it moonshine

I thought nectar of the gods was wine?

NO no no it is made from wine, and mo'mad invented that as well. Just as he also invented whine when ayesh said she was too busy playing dolls

Forum List

Back