8 Minutes into Prime Time on FOX....AVOIDING THE HEADLINES

That's right.

He was appointed as "special council" to investigate Russia trump collusion. We end up with a conviction for tax evasion and paying a hooker. I guess we can all assume the collusion thing is dead and Mueller really is trying to save face at this point.

If you hire someone to fix your car and they take 19 months and don't fix your car but they do repair your lawnmower, are they really doing what you hired them to do?

How long did Whitewater take?
A lot longer than Russiagate, so far.
Whitewater was rooted in an actual development, that being a profit disparity in a land deal and ultimately a series of sexual harassment/assault accusations with actual plaintiffs. Ask Matt Lauer, Al Franken, Charlie Rose, etc. about the seriousness of that.
This collusion bullshit is more of a ‘go out and find a crime’ thing.

Funny how Clinton was impeached with Ken Starr's Whitewater Investigation, not because of Clinton's Whitewater dealings but because he lied about a blowjob.
In other words,,,, it was a "‘go out and find a crime’ thing."
BOOM!
You Little Trumpsters are so easy, just like you Little Trumpsters are so easily manipulated, which makes you small-minded fools.
Man, I'm sure glad I'm not you!
You’re a propaganda dupe.
Clinton perjured himself and his subsequent impeachment resulted in disbarment and censure. Not removal from office.
This current witch hunt is to remove trump because democrats are sore losers and want to usurp the election process.

Show me thew propaganda!
You're the fucker who skipped the facts.
I pointed out the historical fact that Ken Starr expanded his investigation, just like Mueller has done. In both cases, expanding the investigation proved wise.
Your hero is exposed for what he is and you're becoming unhinged. Hold on to your balls, this thing with Trump is just starting to come together.
Ha! You sure know how to pick a quality person as your hero.
I have said this about you more than once,,,"I'm sure glad I'm not you"!

That's right.

He was appointed as "special council" to investigate Russia trump collusion. We end up with a conviction for tax evasion and paying a hooker. I guess we can all assume the collusion thing is dead and Mueller really is trying to save face at this point.

If you hire someone to fix your car and they take 19 months and don't fix your car but they do repair your lawnmower, are they really doing what you hired them to do?

How long did Whitewater take?
A lot longer than Russiagate, so far.
Whitewater was rooted in an actual development, that being a profit disparity in a land deal and ultimately a series of sexual harassment/assault accusations with actual plaintiffs. Ask Matt Lauer, Al Franken, Charlie Rose, etc. about the seriousness of that.
This collusion bullshit is more of a ‘go out and find a crime’ thing.

Funny how Clinton was impeached with Ken Starr's Whitewater Investigation, not because of Clinton's Whitewater dealings but because he lied about a blowjob.
In other words,,,, it was a "‘go out and find a crime’ thing."
BOOM!
You Little Trumpsters are so easy, just like you Little Trumpsters are so easily manipulated, which makes you small-minded fools.
Man, I'm sure glad I'm not you!
You’re a propaganda dupe.
Clinton perjured himself and his subsequent impeachment resulted in disbarment and censure. Not removal from office.
This current witch hunt is to remove trump because democrats are sore losers and want to usurp the election process.

Show me thew propaganda!
You're the fucker who skipped the facts.
I pointed out the historical fact that Ken Starr expanded his investigation, just like Mueller has done. In both cases, expanding the investigation proved wise.
Your hero is exposed for what he is and you're becoming unhinged. Hold on to your balls, this thing with Trump is just starting to come together.
Ha! You sure know how to pick a quality person as your hero.
I have said this about you more than once,,,"I'm sure glad I'm not you"!
Lied about a blowjob”
That’s the propaganda.
Lied under oath is the reality.

Forum List

Back