8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As ‘A Racist,’ Poll Finds

Folks, when we blacks tell you how blacks see things, learn to listen.

Lisette Voytko

Topline: A Washington Post/Ipsos poll found that more than eight in ten black Americans view President Trump as “a racist,” with nine in ten respondents disapproving of his job performance⁠—and with the election still ten months away, former vice president Joe Biden is (so far) black Democrats’ candidate of choice.

• The poll was conducted January 2 to January 8, and painted a largely pessimistic outlook by black Americans, 65% of whom said it was a bad time to be black in America.
  • Despite Trump touting his presidency as being good for black Americans, 77% of respondents said the president should get “only some” or “hardly any” credit for the 5.5% unemployment rate among their community..
  • While the black unemployment rate is at its lowest point in years, it stood at 16.8% in 2010, during Barack Obama’s first term as president, and was at 7.5% when he left office.
  • In terms of their personal financial situations, 54% report no change during Trump’s presidency, even though the stock market has reached record highs.
  • Black Americans who believe Trump to be racist also tend to believe he’s made racism worse in the country and that white Americans do not understand the discrimination they experience.
  • The poll did find, however, that 65% of respondents feel optimistic about their own lives, a belief that crosses political divides and age groups.
******* find everything they don't agree with ‘raysiss’.

"What white people have to do is try and find out in their own hearts why it was necessary to have a ‘nig-ger’ in the first place, because I’m not a nig-ger, I’m a man. But if you think I’m a nig-ger, it means you need him. The question you’ve got to ask yourself, is, if you invented him, you the white people invented him, then you’ve got to find out why. And the future of the country depends on that, whether or not it is able to ask that question.”

James Baldwin

This quote is real food for thought. I've never looked at it that way, but I have thought about why the people who do this want to enforce a caste system in order to survive in Society. Those who need a "nigXXX" or a "submissive woman" or a brown skinned person to mow their lawns and clean their houses seem unable to survive independently and justify their own existence without demanding that others sacrifice themselves in order to satisfy their "needs."
******* are only suited for menial tasks. They are far too stupid and violent to be trusted with more complex high trust duties.

Lisette Voytko

Topline: A Washington Post/Ipsos poll found that more than eight in ten black Americans view President Trump as “a racist,” with nine in ten respondents disapproving of his job performance⁠—and with the election still ten months away, former vice president Joe Biden is (so far) black Democrats’ candidate of choice.

• The poll was conducted January 2 to January 8, and painted a largely pessimistic outlook by black Americans, 65% of whom said it was a bad time to be black in America.
  • Despite Trump touting his presidency as being good for black Americans, 77% of respondents said the president should get “only some” or “hardly any” credit for the 5.5% unemployment rate among their community..
  • While the black unemployment rate is at its lowest point in years, it stood at 16.8% in 2010, during Barack Obama’s first term as president, and was at 7.5% when he left office.
  • In terms of their personal financial situations, 54% report no change during Trump’s presidency, even though the stock market has reached record highs.
  • Black Americans who believe Trump to be racist also tend to believe he’s made racism worse in the country and that white Americans do not understand the discrimination they experience.
  • The poll did find, however, that 65% of respondents feel optimistic about their own lives, a belief that crosses political divides and age groups.

"What white people have to do is try and find out in their own hearts why it was necessary to have a ‘nig-ger’ in the first place, because I’m not a nig-ger, I’m a man. But if you think I’m a nig-ger, it means you need him. The question you’ve got to ask yourself, is, if you invented him, you the white people invented him, then you’ve got to find out why. And the future of the country depends on that, whether or not it is able to ask that question.”

James Baldwin

This quote is real food for thought. I've never looked at it that way, but I have thought about why the people who do this want to enforce a caste system in order to survive in Society. Those who need a "nigXXX" or a "submissive woman" or a brown skinned person to mow their lawns and clean their houses seem unable to survive independently and justify their own existence without demanding that others sacrifice themselves in order to satisfy their "needs."
Maybe if we curtailed illegals coming here then the people would do their own lawns and such. Cannot have it both ways, Leftist, either you are for laws and against Sanctuary cities or you don’t care how these people are abused and used. Hypocrite. You should be ashamed.

Trump is a racist. A bunch of white deniers who have never faced racism and call opposition to the racism of whites racism, have no words to offer on our conclusion about trump that are worthy of merit.
You’re a racist. That I know. Neither you nor I know Trump personally. So you’re guessing just like I am if he is or is not racist.

Lisette Voytko

James Baldwin

******* are only suited for menial tasks. They are far too stupid and violent to be trusted with more complex high trust duties.

Then explain the base scum that is a trump or pigpence or mcconnell or gaetz or graham or jeffress. They have not shown that they are qualified to do anything but go to the bathroom. Very stupid, very ignorant people who most of the time can't even read.

Lisette Voytko

James Baldwin

Then explain the base scum that is a trump or pigpence or mcconnell or gaetz or graham or jeffress. They have not shown that they are qualified to do anything but go to the bathroom. Very stupid, very ignorant people who most of the time can't even read.
Donald Trump...though a Cheetoh dusted prick...is not a stupid person. As for the rest of those people...I assume they a politicians...

James Baldwin

Donald Trump...though a Cheetoh dusted prick...is not a stupid person. As for the rest of those people...I assume they a politicians...

The whore doesn't even know why he's being impeached. He doesn't know the most basic facts about the Constitution and our laws and established procedures. They are all scumbags who have never achieved anything of importance and never will. They are "people" with no integrity and no dignity. We are supposed to follow these little bitches around and vote for them while they wag their anatomical appendages? HAH!

Lisette Voytko

James Baldwin

Exactly. And that's the truth we need to hold to their faces. Of course they'll call you names, but that's just another example that validates what Baldwin says.

Lisette Voytko

James Baldwin

Explain the Squad, Adam Schiff, Ted Lieu, Eric Swalwell, Maxine Waters, Nadler, Warren, Sanders, etc. list is very long of incompetent people on BOTH sides.

Lisette Voytko

James Baldwin

Exactly. And that's the truth we need to hold to their faces. Of course they'll call you names, but that's just another example that validates what Baldwin says.
Says the whining parasite. Thanks.

James Baldwin

Trump is the dumbest one in the crowd. But you're a white supremacist pretending to be of the Nordic race with a fake Norwegian name, so you aren't too bright. So trump is Einstein to you.

Lisette Voytko

You are racist.
New polls show black support for Trump surging
Thanks Jew...you tell that ******.

James Baldwin

James Baldwin

Explain the Squad, Adam Schiff, Ted Lieu, Eric Swalwell, Maxine Waters, Nadler, Warren, Sanders, etc. list is very long of incompetent people on BOTH sides.

The people whom you listed are trying to get something done and have a firm basis in the law. The scum I mentioned do not. They even run away and refuse to speak on their "ideas" about any issue and accept questions. It's basic cowardice.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There is no surging black support for trump.

Lisette Voytko

James Baldwin

James Baldwin

Lisette Voytko

8 in ten people hate gravity because it makes them fall. Reality, it's so hateful and mean.It chooses to pick on us, us non believers in gravity , its some kind of "ism" or other.

Lisette Voytko

You are racist.
New polls show black support for Trump surging
Thanks Jew...you tell that ******.

James Baldwin
My ancestors are Jews from the old Soviet Union. Never owned slaves or used the “N” word. You’re reaching, Leftist.

James Baldwin

The people whom you listed are trying to get something done and have a firm basis in the law. The scum I mentioned do not. They even run away and refuse to speak on their "ideas" about any issue and accept questions. It's basic cowardice.
I see it the other way. So now what? Want to meet in an MMA ring and settle it or be civil and agree to disagree?

Trump is a racist. A bunch of white deniers who have never faced racism and call opposition to the racism of whites racism, have no words to offer on our conclusion about trump that are worthy of merit.
Feel free to post whatever you like, but remember that you, nor any other lefty, will EVER post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. The most you will EVER do is post allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda.

James Baldwin

Trump is the dumbest one in the crowd. But you're a white supremacist pretending to be of the Nordic race with a fake Norwegian name, so you aren't too bright. So trump is Einstein to you.
Tijn Von Ingersleben is not a Nordic name, you dim, pavement ape. Nor am I a white supremacist. If you would take the time you would notice that I favor NO GROUP over another.
Now...do I hold some groups in higher regard? Sure. Jews, East Asians, and White Europeans have contributed greatly to this world...disproportionately so in fact. Yet no one is faultless.

Forum List

Back