8 imams leaving aushwitcz in shock and release statement condemning anti-semitism

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Imams join U.S. officials at Nazi sites - Laura Rozen - POLITICO.com

At the end, the imams — from a broad range of backgrounds — issued a far-reaching statement, condemning anti-Semitism, Holocaust denial and religious bigotry.

“We bear witness to the absolute horror and tragedy of the Holocaust, where over 12 million human souls perished, including 6 million Jews,” the group said in a joint statement issued after the trip. “We condemn any attempts to deny this historical reality and declare such denials or any justification of this tragedy as against the Islamic code of ethics.”

Read more: Imams join U.S. officials at Nazi sites - Laura Rozen - POLITICO.com

hopefully this could spark some serious debate in the religion and maybe even reach the middle east

hopefully this could spark some serious debate in the religion and maybe even reach the middle east

Extremely optimistic.

I havent been there myself but I have had a friends who have been there. They said they felt something sinister the second they walk onto the site, as if all the evil that happened there has left something behind.

At the end, the imams — from a broad range of backgrounds — issued a far-reaching statement, condemning anti-Semitism, Holocaust denial and religious bigotry.

“We bear witness to the absolute horror and tragedy of the Holocaust, where over 12 million human souls perished, including 6 million Jews,” the group said in a joint statement issued after the trip. “We condemn any attempts to deny this historical reality and declare such denials or any justification of this tragedy as against the Islamic code of ethics.”

wait for it

they are self hating Imams

:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps they will carry a message of love and tolerance to the Palestinians.

“I can’t believe anyone walks into Auschwitz and leaves the same person. I watched them break down. I broke down in front of suitcases. ... It is the cemetery of my whole family.”
The participating imams “were totally aware that they were visiting my family cemetery, and they were very loving about it,” Rosenthal said.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/41220.html#ixzz0xCSIxvB3

Last edited:
Perhaps they will erect a mosque nearby. It's their right you know.

absolutely, they can move in next to the Carmelite Nuns...oh, wait....
681.gif

wait for it

they are self hating Imams

:eusa_whistle:
Don't worry. In a years time they will write a book denying the holocaust, they always do.

Forum List

Back