8 Illegal Aliens Gang Rape Woman

They would NOT have committed the crime HERE!!!!

Oh so it's OK to commit crimes as long as it's not here. You're a real piece of work.

The fact that they were illegals is purely irrelevant. They could've easily come here legally and then committed the crime. So don't give me any of that 'if only we were enforcing the law it couldn't have possibly happend' bullcrap.

Except many illegals aren't looking to commit rape and murder.

No I don't care that many are criminals. Many citizens are criminals, many legal immigrants are criminals.

And angelhair pasta is a great visual to show just how loopy you are.

Welcome to the 21st century. The century where the loony open border groups thrive and so do the pro-illegal orgs.[/I]

So wait and I living in the past or am I living in the now where pro-illegals thrive?

You can't even keep your insults straight.

In the past we did not have the thousands of illegals entering this country! Now we have them coming in through the back door as never before. Thus the reason why the loony open border groups are thriving as are the pro-illegal advocates. In the 21st century the loony leftists have thousands upon thousands to bleed for and fight for. And yes, if they want to commit crimes it's fine with me for them to commit them elsewhere as a criminal is a criminal no matter where they are - thus I want them as far from me and my loved ones. You have a problem with legal vs illegal. If a thousand illegals enter this country in one day and among those thousands there is but 1 or 2 illegal criminals that is 1 or 2 too many for me. SECURE THE BORDER NOW!!!

So you'd be willing to spend the billions of dollars it takes to secure the border just to keep out one or two criminals? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hey Madeline is it possible for you to argue without twisting your opponents ideas into straw men?

All I said was is that we shouldn't treat the millions of Mexican immigrants as potential gang rapists just because some of them are criminals.

That does not mean I love illegals or that I suddenly don't care about citizens.

The fact that you keep claiming it does means you're either dumb or incredibly dishonest.

You make it sound as if, out of the 11 Million illegal Mexicans now estimated to be in the US, one or two individuals might be criminals.

First, each and every one is a criminal. Being in the US without a visa is a crime. If that were 11 Million Saudis, people would be going nutz...including you. But for some reason you seem to think a Mexican has "rights" in the US that no other nationality has. Illegally entering the US is NOT NOT NOT a minor offense that we can afford to disregard. It is not a "littering" law. Our immigration laws are absolutely necessary to the safety and security of all Americans. We get full enforcement where any other nationality is concerned (or something approaching full enforcement) and there is no justification for abdicating the duty to enforce the laws that protect us when the criminals are Mexicans.

If I were going to grant Most Favored Nation to a country and open our borders to it, it would NOT NOT NOT be Mexico. Thanks to the ravages of greed, poverty, exploitation, drugs and truly vile US foreign policy, the people of Mexico have been turned into a criminal society. Have you just not noticed the news reports about Mexican crime rates, FatherTime?

I'd guess that of the 11 Million Mexican aliens who are here illegally, about 5.5 Million are adult men under 50. I'd guess further that as much as 75% of this group are violent and threaten the Americans they live amongst. That is a ginormous number of people -- over 4 MILLION.

However, you care to slice this loaf, FatherTime, the safety of Americans and the existence of law and order in their communities is 100% dependent on our ability to eject ALL Mexican illegals. Any change in US immigration needs to focus FIRST on vetting people from Mexico (or anywhere else) for violence BEFORE they are allowed in.

This country has enough home-grown fuckwhits. We do NOT need -- nor can we survive as a culture -- the wholesale import of all of Mexico's fuckwhits.

Arrest and deport. ALL of them.

Most gang members are anchor babies. But cannot deport them. MS 13 is the biggest problem and we have not made a dent in them because they are protected by left wingnuts from deportation.

Force the scum to dig their own graves, then machinegun them.

"Anchor baby" is an ugly term for a citizen. I don't give a fuck what the circumstances of your birth may be -- if you were born here, you're a citizen. We have already got laws on the books for dealing with the crimes of our citizens; apply THOSE.

I have an uncle who was born in international waters as the ship his Mom, my Grandma, was on sailed towards New York. By a technicality in US immigration law, he is regarded as a US citizen because that ship's next port of call was New York harbor. I have no doubt that my Grandma knew quite well she might deliver before she arrived and hoped very much that her last son would be a natural-born US citizen. Are her motives sufficient to defeat my uncle's claim to citizenship? Of course not.

Gang violence is horrible and needs to be addressed, along with the poverty and crime that creates it. But that just underscores my point -- the US is in NO position to absorb MILLIONS of Mexico's criminals. We have enough violent offenders of our own, already.

The 'anchor baby' crap needs to be brought to an abrupt end. Your parents come here illegally flat out you ain't a Citizen, even if mommy DID poop you on USA Soil. No qualms at all about applying this retroactively either.

Oh so it's OK to commit crimes as long as it's not here. You're a real piece of work.

The fact that they were illegals is purely irrelevant. They could've easily come here legally and then committed the crime. So don't give me any of that 'if only we were enforcing the law it couldn't have possibly happend' bullcrap.

Except many illegals aren't looking to commit rape and murder.

No I don't care that many are criminals. Many citizens are criminals, many legal immigrants are criminals.

And angelhair pasta is a great visual to show just how loopy you are.

So wait and I living in the past or am I living in the now where pro-illegals thrive?

You can't even keep your insults straight.

In the past we did not have the thousands of illegals entering this country! Now we have them coming in through the back door as never before. Thus the reason why the loony open border groups are thriving as are the pro-illegal advocates. In the 21st century the loony leftists have thousands upon thousands to bleed for and fight for. And yes, if they want to commit crimes it's fine with me for them to commit them elsewhere as a criminal is a criminal no matter where they are - thus I want them as far from me and my loved ones. You have a problem with legal vs illegal. If a thousand illegals enter this country in one day and among those thousands there is but 1 or 2 illegal criminals that is 1 or 2 too many for me. SECURE THE BORDER NOW!!!

So you'd be willing to spend the billions of dollars it takes to secure the border just to keep out one or two criminals? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Dang right!! The life of ONE person is worth it. How much money is spent on illegals in EVERY state just to house them in jails, educate them, medicate them, feed them??? The only cuckoo here is YOU. You can continue to do battle with the rest on this board - I'm done giving you my time as I can see you are here just to defend that which is indefensible. :eusa_hand:

Torres, an illegal immigrant, will be deported after serving prison sentence

2 Gaston County teens plead guilty to raping children ages 2 and 7 | raping, guilty, old - Local News - Gaston Gazette

North Carolina

Two Gaston County teenagers pleaded guilty this week to raping young children and will serve prison terms of at least 15 years. Bernardo Lagunes Torres, 17, of Mount Holly, was sentenced to 15-18 years in prison for raping a 2-year-old girl and a 7-year-old boy. He pleaded guilty to charges including first-degree statutory rape and first-degree sex offense with a child. Wednesday in Gaston County Superior Court.

Arico Keith Green, 17, of Gastonia, pleaded guilty on Thursday to repeatedly raping a 7-year-old girl. He also received a prison sentence of 15-18 years under a plea agreement with the District Attorney’s Office.

The mother of the raped boy wrote: Her son became depressed, disobedient and aggressive and has been performing poorly in school.
“He does not rest well, often has nightmares and cries in his sleep,” the boy’s mother wrote. “He is afraid to go to bed alone, so I lay beside him until he falls asleep. He can no longer play happily with his friends, and I see a change in his face when his friends even try to hug him or pat him on the back.”

In addition to raping and molesting the 7-year-old, Torres killed the boy’s pets in front of him and threatened his life daily, his mother wrote. “My heart is broken,” she wrote. “He hurt what I love most: My child. Any mother would have a broken heart if this happened to her child.”

Arrest warrants state that Torres began molesting the girl, who is now 3, in August 2008. The abuse continued until April 13.

Green raped the 7-year-old girl in his Gastonia home numerous times between Dec. 31 and March 10, according to court documents.

Forum List

Back