8 dead. 43 wounded in Chicago this weekend...No Riot?????

8? One white guy did more than that at a black church and he was treated with kid gloves.

Let's not push our luck, at this point I don't think they even need an excuse to riot.

'My jar of pickles won't open TIME TO RIOT!'
'He took my cookie, TIME TO RIOT!'
'I tripped on a bug, LET'S START A RIOT!'

8? One white guy did more than that at a black church and he was treated with kid gloves.
Kid gloves? The Feds want the death penalty. Why do you lie about it? Dylann Roof case: Feds to seek death penalty - CNN.com

Jury selection begins in the federal trial of Dylann Roof
Dylann Roof appeared in court Monday morning as jury selection began for his federal trial. Facing the possibility of execution or life in prison without the possibility of release for the June 2015 shootings at Emanuel AME Church that left nine parishioners dead....

One guy in one city one time committed mass murder, but in Chicago, it's a weekly occurrence. Why? Furthermore, why don't you care?

OP you'll get nothing but jokes and deflections from the lefties on this site about this subject. Can't have the Black community hearing the White people in the Democratic party taking Black on Black crime seriously. It would be a glaring indication that decades of Liberal policies are a complete, and utter failure in their community.

I am surprised none of the usual suspects haven't called you a racist for having the audacity to bring it up.

"I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years".
Civil rights hero (to Democrats) Lyndon B Johnson.

Forum List

Back