8-8-08

WRONG

it said "bin laden determined to hit US"
it said NOTHING of how why or where

Actually it did. So, wrong-o, buckaroo:

Try reading the the PDB. They knew about the threat. They knew that NY was a target. The planes just hadn't been corroberated. And yes, the threat went back to 1998.... HOWEVER....

Nevertheless, FBI information since [1998]indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

CNN.com - Transcript: Bin Laden determined to strike in US - Apr 10, 2004

It was supposed to be 8-8. LOL.

Actually, the world did end 10 days ago.

You are now in the afterlife. Everything you think has been happening is actaully a complex delusion your mind has resorted to because it cannot yet come to terms with the fact that you and everyone you know is dead.

In the coming weeks, as your new unreality seeps in, fissures will begin appear in this mindscape, glimpses of the unimaginable. It is important not to fight or disbelieve these revelations. I suggest repeating the following mantra wherever you go:

I am not insane.
I am NOT insane.
I am NOT INSANE!
I AM NOT INSANE!!

ROFLMAO

that is SO generic there is nothing to act on in that
you need to seek out professional help for your ABDS

Generic? When coupled with people at flying schools learning how to steer jets but not land?

You think?

The only one needing help is you. But I don't think there's that much help for stupid.

Generic? When coupled with people at flying schools learning how to steer jets but not land?

You think?

The only one needing help is you. But I don't think there's that much help for stupid.
yeah, you do seem to be hopelessly stupid

Forum List

Back