7th Circuit Court Upholds Wisconsin Voter ID Law

This is yet another idiotic position held by the left. How any American can think that NOT requiring identification prior to voting is a good idea, is CRAZY.
for 200 years we've done without government issued photo IDs at the polling booth in order to vote....was that idiotic?

WHAT kind of voter fraud do you believe is stopped at the polling booth, by requiring a government issued photo ID? Who is committing voter fraud by impersonating someone else at the poll booth?

Are more citizens disenfranchised from voting by this measure than people committing voter fraud at the polling booth impersonating another registered voter, without the gvt issued photo id?

Why wasn't using a pictured employee id plus their electric bill with their name and address not good enough for a citizen to prove they are the person registered to vote at the voting place?
Gee, you need a government-issued ID to get a job, and an employer-issued ID...

Along with utilities, or a place to hook them up at...

Sounds like you need to run, because you're late for the short bus....

Last edited:
.....and when in 2017-2018 the Supreme Court with justices appointed by Clinton, reverses these Scalia-inspired right wing rulings, you will what??? ...............Cry? Burn a cross? Bitch? Moan?......LOL

Hey peckerbreath do me solid... Hold your breath till these laws are reversed... Upside is the Blueman Group is hiring... :biggrin:
Yep, Citizen's will be gone by 2020; I don't think HL will be reversed though it will be narrowed.

On what grounds?

bear clearly does not understand American jurisprudence or SCOTUS.

He does not get any evidence for what is already common knowledge: SCOTUS reverses rulings. To give him an answer merely sinks the responder to his ignorant level.

Need an ID to buy things, need an ID to cash a "gubermint" welfare check...need a "gubermint" ID for this and that, need a "gubermint ID" to get into Barrypuppetcare, need a "gubermint ID to buy a gun but leftards say that you don't need one to vote.......how fucking STUPID is the leftard clown posse? Let me count the ways......oh wait...I just did...

The above is FOX spewing without the obnoxious commercials.

Hey, morons, why did that PA lowlife LINK passing voters'ID laws with ASSURING a win for Romney???
Is there an insinuation there that those who would then NOT vote would be all minorities?

The above is FOX spewing without the obnoxious commercials.

Hey, morons, why did that PA lowlife LINK passing voters'ID laws with ASSURING a win for Romney???
Is there an insinuation there that those who would then NOT vote would be all minorities?

Quick... Someone call 911... Ole 4900 has went of the deep end and is spewing delusions of grandeur...

Start a go fund me page or pull the money out of your liquor budget...

A candid admission that for a US citizen to be allowed to vote, money (like a poll tax) can help you gain the right to do so....

Another retard, remind us again when the SCOTUS ever reverses a past case?

Liberals and mental masturbation fantasy always crack me up.

The moron, BerBreath never went past 5th grade and does NOT know that once the Supreme Court ALLOWED slavery and later REVERSED ...

Be very "proud" right wingers in having Bear's level of "intelligence' in your midst.

Moron....we are talking about poor, minorities who live in inner cities and take public transportation (no driver's license) to go clean someone's house where you don't need an ID.

We are talking about elderly folks born through a midwife and never had a birth certificate.

We are talking about students who attend college in another state and cannot vote in their new residence without a whole hassle about changes in addresses which turn out to be a dormitory.

Should I go on?

3,419,127 registered voters in Wisconsin and you bring two possible examples... Weak, very weak...

Hey, moron, exactly HOW many examples would satisfy your stupidity?

Besides, how many examples do you have that voter fraud occurred?

One study found that you're more likely to be hit by lightening than to cast a fraudulent vote.

Scalia (the wicked witch is now dead) went against the following and allowed "reddish" states to curtail minorities' voting..

Voting Rights Act of 1965
The Voting Rights Act of 1965 (42 U.S.C.A. § 1973 et seq.) prohibits the states and their politicalsubdivisions from imposing voting qualifications or prerequisites to voting, or standards,practices, or procedures that deny or curtail the right of a U.S. citizen to vote because of race,color, or membership in a language minority group. A product of the Civil Rights Movement ofthe 1960s, the Voting Rights Act has proven to be an effective, but controversial, piece of legislation. The act was extended in 1970 and again in 1982, when its provisions were renewed for an additional twenty-five years.

for 200 years we've done without government issued photo IDs at the polling booth in order to vote....was that idiotic?

for 200 years we've done without solar power to generate electricity for our energy grid....was that idiotic?

for 200 years we've done without air bags to protect passengers from internal collisions in accidents...was that idiotic?

for 200 years we've done without cell phones and other forms of personal communication....was that idiotic?

for 200 years we've done without nano based cancer treatments ....was that idiotic?

for 200 years we've done without transparency in our government funding and expenditures....was that idiotic? <- well that one maybe as Hillary has proven.

Moron....we are talking about poor, minorities who live in inner cities and take public transportation (no driver's license) to go clean someone's house where you don't need an ID.

We are talking about elderly folks born through a midwife and never had a birth certificate.

We are talking about students who attend college in another state and cannot vote in their new residence without a whole hassle about changes in addresses which turn out to be a dormitory.

Should I go on?

Above all we are talking about the very common democrat voters:

deadpeoplevoting.jpg

WHY don't States REMOVE the dead person from their voter rolls WHEN the person dies and the State issues a death certificate?

Because that would deprive a vital Democratic party constituency of their right to vote? I.e. the Zombie vote?

You don't have a constitutional right to fly on an airplane nor to rent a car....
We also have a Constitutional right to "keep and bear arms" and yet you Democrat gun grabbers want to regulate that right all to hell.

But no, you just cant accept anything that might infringe on your voter fraud effort.

Democrat party voter fraud goes way back to Tammany Hall ward politics in the early 1800s. IT is so widespread it even made it into movies like Gangs of New York it was so common they use it for background flavor.

And NOTHING has changed.

The big arguements over voter I.D. laws are the following the right claims it prevents voter fraud the lefts response is there is no proof of widespread voter fraud and i cant honestly claim I have seen any on the flip side the left says having to show a photo I.D. to vote disenfranchises minorities from voting I have also seen no evidence of this. Having said this I don't see all the fuss over a state requering a photo I.D. to vote or not requering one to be shown.
upload_2016-8-29_11-18-31.png

Forum List

Back