7th Circuit Court Upholds Wisconsin Voter ID Law

This is yet another idiotic position held by the left. How any American can think that NOT requiring identification prior to voting is a good idea, is CRAZY.
for 200 years we've done without government issued photo IDs at the polling booth in order to vote....was that idiotic?

WHAT kind of voter fraud do you believe is stopped at the polling booth, by requiring a government issued photo ID? Who is committing voter fraud by impersonating someone else at the poll booth?

Are more citizens disenfranchised from voting by this measure than people committing voter fraud at the polling booth impersonating another registered voter, without the gvt issued photo id?

Why wasn't using a pictured employee id plus their electric bill with their name and address not good enough for a citizen to prove they are the person registered to vote at the voting place?
Silly.

One should prove their identify before voting, except according to liberals. Do you fail to see the consequences of allowing people to vote without identifying themselves?

This whole gvt issued photo voter id at the polls simply MAKES NO SENSE and has some nefarious reason for instituting it like pushing us ALL to have an RFID identification, a National ID without telling the citizens they are working towards that... so it can be debated on its own merits?

Excuse me ma'am but that is BS... Your argument could also be used against showing a Government picture ID when you go to get on an Aircraft or rent a Car... How come your are not incensed regarding these actions...

As far as a National ID you all ready have one you just refuse to admit it...
You don't have a constitutional right to fly on an airplane nor to rent a car....these people that have been voting their whole lives without a government issued photo id because they don't drive, DO NOT fly and do not rent cars...what the heck does flying and renting a car have to do with a person's constitutional right to vote, anyway?

The whole measure is just phony...it doesn't stop voter fraud in the manner they are claiming, it's a way to get us in to all eventually having a govt issued photo id with an RFID chip in it.

Why isn't a person showing their Social Security card and voter id card and an electric bill with name and address good enough to prove you are the person registered at the voting place? WHY does it have to be only a govt issued photo id?

This is yet another idiotic position held by the left. How any American can think that NOT requiring identification prior to voting is a good idea, is CRAZY.
for 200 years we've done without government issued photo IDs at the polling booth in order to vote....was that idiotic?

WHAT kind of voter fraud do you believe is stopped at the polling booth, by requiring a government issued photo ID? Who is committing voter fraud by impersonating someone else at the poll booth?

Are more citizens disenfranchised from voting by this measure than people committing voter fraud at the polling booth impersonating another registered voter, without the gvt issued photo id?

Why wasn't using a pictured employee id plus their electric bill with their name and address not good enough for a citizen to prove they are the person registered to vote at the voting place?
Silly.

One should prove their identify before voting, except according to liberals. Do you fail to see the consequences of allowing people to vote without identifying themselves?
I've only lived in states that had and have, no voter id requirements, and I have never in my 30 years voting seen a problem with it, nor has there been a problem with it, in those States.

No one voted in anyone elses spot....in the 30 years.

So what kind of voter fraud do you think takes place at the voting booth that could be stopped only by having a govt issued photo id?

Finally Wisconsin voters, black and white, will know their vote will be counted at full value. If Wisconsin goes red this time around, it will be due to voter fraud in the past.
Show us their vote has not been counted at full value in WI.

Ole SFB's jillian ran away from this op like freight train passing a tramp... :bye1:
She's one of the less intelligent posters (and I'm being kind).

Jillian follows me around on USMB and put 'funny' after many of my posts. If she thinks that bothers me she is wrong. Isn't there some kind of reward on USMB for getting X number of awards? If there is, she is adding to my total. I find it rather amusing.

Ole SFB's jillian ran away from this op like freight train passing a tramp... :bye1:

Jillian follows me around on USMB and put 'funny' after many of my posts. If she thinks that bothers me she is wrong. Isn't there some kind of reward on USMB for getting X number of awards? If there is, she is adding to my total. I find it rather amusing.

Yes, after you get so many you can change them in for a small fry at Wendy's. lol

Yes, after you get so many you can change them in for a small fry at Wendy's. lol

Sierra Hotel, I had hoped for a Happy Meal for my daughter at Macd's.

Finally Wisconsin voters, black and white, will know their vote will be counted at full value. If Wisconsin goes red this time around, it will be due to voter fraud in the past.
Simple. When an illegal person votes, my vote's value is reduced by half. If two illegal votes are cast, my vote is now one third. You get the idea. It's nt surprising you favor illegal voting.

Good news for Wisconsin.

Appeals Court keeps strict voter ID law in place in Wisconsin

A federal appeals court on Friday declined to soften Wisconsin's strict voter ID law.

The court's decision likely means that, barring intervention by the U.S. Supreme Court, the strict ID measure will be in place in a key presidential swing state, where it could make voting much harder, especially for racial minorities and students.

In July, a district court ruled that Wisconsin must soften its law by allowing voters who were unable to get ID to sign an affidavit attesting to their identity. Earlier this month, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit blocked that ruling from going into effect for the November election. On Friday afternoon, the full appeals court unanimously upheld the panel's decision, after an appeal from voting rights groups.

The appeals court noted that in a separate challenge to the voter ID law, a court had required Wisconsin to make IDs as easy as possible to obtain, including by giving out temporary IDs at DMV offices. As a result, the appeals court found, the affidavit option is unnecessary to ensure that voters aren't disenfranchised.

View attachment 87317

good news for the honest folk

bad news for sickly hillary

Simple. When an illegal person votes, my vote's value is reduced by half. If two illegal votes are cast, my vote is now one third. You get the idea. It's nt surprising you favor illegal voting.
In other words, you cannot show that is happening in WI.

The voter ID in WI is a good one, and it was upheld.

The lousing ones in PA, OH, NC, and TX were struck down.

Good on our courts.

Voter fraud that impacts elections?

No, it does not.

Until you learn that just one fraudulent vote spoils the whole pot, you will never understand the voting process...
What a stupid ass comment to make by you Ridgerunner.

One fraudulent vote that impacts nothing spoils nothing.

To make it deliberately hard for voters to register is anti American, and that is what you are: anti American.

I am for good laws like WI. I opposed people like you who try to pervert the American way.

The big arguements over voter I.D. laws are the following the right claims it prevents voter fraud the lefts response is there is no proof of widespread voter fraud and i cant honestly claim I have seen any on the flip side the left says having to show a photo I.D. to vote disenfranchises minorities from voting I have also seen no evidence of this. Having said this I don't see all the fuss over a state requering a photo I.D. to vote or not requering one to be shown.

Forum List

Back