7forever

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
Who then orchestrated the explosions of the buildings if the planes were "faked"? And what cause did they attempt to advance?

Why are you wasting your time on this stupid 'Neg Rep Whore' fuck?
His sincere belief that some group OTHER THAN al Qaeda attacked us. You are correct I guess; a waste of time; still, if 7forever writes the US government did it, I'll know he is.....not.....all THERE.

Who then orchestrated the explosions of the buildings if the planes were "faked"? And what cause did they attempt to advance?

He'll never answer your questions. Truthers never do. They just keep using vague answers like "they", "the government" or "your handlers". And when you try to pin them down for an answer, they resort to calling you a "shill", "agent" or "dupe".

The reason they won't answer any questions is because if they do, it's easy to document exactly why they're wrong, and they don't want the beliefs of their religion pulled apart.

He'll never answer your questions. Truthers never do. They just keep using vague answers like "they", "the government" or "your handlers". And when you try to pin them down for an answer, they resort to calling you a "shill", "agent" or "dupe".

The reason they won't answer any questions is because if they do, it's easy to document exactly why they're wrong, and they don't want the beliefs of their religion pulled apart.
Thank you; it is so absurd it got my attention. As did "Bush dupe". That term does not apply to me, OBVIOUSLY. I'm trying to find the most acceptable of the current POOR crop of candidates.

By the way Peach, on all of the 24 boards that child of 7 forever posts on, he has never been able to answer the points raised on this video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8]Important Message from 9/11 Truth! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back