78% of Palestinians Support Suicide Bombing of Civilians

Luissa -

The figure I posted earlier is linked on the thread devoted to the topic - i.e. muslim atttudes towards terror.

Arte -

And no, it isn't just lifted from Wikipedia - it's a major research project from a legitimate research organisation. Please post honestly.

The pdf to the research is available through this link:

Muslim attitudes towards terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ha ha ha ha! Oh my gawd. It doesn't get any better than this. Poor poor Fatima Saigoon.

Luissa -

The figure I posted earlier is linked on the thread devoted to the topic - i.e. muslim atttudes towards terror.

Arte -

And no, it isn't just lifted from Wikipedia - it's a major research project from a legitimate research organisation. Please post honestly.

The pdf to the research is available through this link:

Muslim attitudes towards terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ha ha ha ha! Oh my gawd. It doesn't get any better than this. Poor poor Fatima Saigoon.
This Wikipedia link has DJo's fingerprints all over it. The problem is, anyone can add their "Statistics."

Just from the study you like to refer to:

87% in the Palestinian territories, 78% in Egypt, and 66% in Jordan approve of terrorist attacks against US forces in the Gulf. And that doesn't include the ones who have "mixed feelings" about it. In virtually all countries listed those who disapproved of those terrorist attacks form a minority (6% in the Palestinian territories).

Similar figures for terrorist attacks against US forces in other parts of the World.

Also very large support for Al Qaeda's goals of forming one global Caliphate to dominate the World and for introducing strict sharia in all muslim countries.

And of course the researchers didn't dare ask appount support for terrorist attacks against Israel.

...approve of terrorist attacks against US forces in the Gulf.

Uhhh, attacks on foreign troops is not terrorism.

Are you still pimping that phony terrorist propaganda crap?

Yes, we all know you support terrorism and mass murder.
Tinmore and his IslamoNazi ilk also believe Israeli women and children DESERVE to be killed because its their fault they live in a "war zone". Funny thing about these terrorist lovers is, they don't believe the animals they admire and support are actually terrorists. They believe Al Queda and Hamas are "freedom fighter" and "holy warriors".

What the REAL research says:

1. Do you approve or disapprove of attacks against US civilian targets?

Egypt: 8% Approve
Indonesia: 5% Approve
Pakistan: 9% Approve
Morocco: 7% Approve
Jordan: 11% Approve
Palestinian Territories: 24% Approve

Are you going to keep spreading this nonsense. You only pick a few selected pieces out of this study and refuse to address the very widespread support for terrorist attacks against Israel and against Western "non-civilian" targets.

Face up to the truth, for heaven's sake. Burying your head in the sand is stupid and short-sighted and is NOT the way forward.
You forget art, we are dealing with an accomplished, well traveled "journalist" here. Ho ho ho!

Yes, we all know you support terrorism and mass murder.
Tinmore and his IslamoNazi ilk also believe Israeli women and children DESERVE to be killed because its their fault they live in a "war zone". Funny thing about these terrorist lovers is, they don't believe the animals they admire and support are actually terrorists. They believe Al Queda and Hamas are "freedom fighter" and "holy warriors".

It is not my fault that they want to live in Israel's war zone.

I prefer the facts.

Which is why you are relying on research the OP may well have simply made up.

Facts rarely offer the added benefit of meeting our preconceptions, unfortunately.

No, I looked at the facts instead of trying to side-step them, as you do, by referring to only responses about particular types of terrorism.
Yup, that's what this ignoramus Fatima Saigoon does, MISREPRESENT.

Artevlde -

If you prefer the results of the survey for which you do not even know the source - go with that.

Perhaps making up stats is "the way forwards"?

87% in the Palestinian territories, 78% in Egypt, and 66% in Jordan approve of terrorist attacks against US forces in the Gulf. And that doesn't include the ones who have "mixed feelings" about it. In virtually all countries listed those who disapproved of those terrorist attacks form a minority (6% in the Palestinian territories).

Similar figures for terrorist attacks against US forces in other parts of the World.

Also very large support for Al Qaeda's goals of forming one global Caliphate to dominate the World and for introducing strict sharia in all muslim countries.

And of course the researchers didn't dare ask appount support for terrorist attacks against Israel.

Pimping phony terrorist crap? Wow, Tinmore has forgotten that it's the official spokesperson for Hamas, an organization classified as TERRORIST by US state dept.

Sometimes I wonder if they're talking to themselves.

You forget art, we are dealing with an accomplished, well traveled "journalist" here. Ho ho ho!

You are indeed...although actually the word is "well-traveled".

And as you admitted yourself the other day - people who have actually lived and worked in particular countries generallý have a better take on things than those people who have never travelled further than the local Psyche ward.

Pimping phony terrorist crap? Wow, Tinmore has forgotten that it's the official spokesperson for Hamas, an organization classified as TERRORIST by US state dept.

That should read: US state dept & Israel's lackey.

Hossfly, Roudy -

Your comments might be more interesting if you look at the material first.
I try to look at all material but in case I missed it could you refresh my memory? Or repost it?

It's 42 pages long....somehow I think if you are at all interested, you'll be able to find it.

I can appreciate that for someone whose has never read anything longer than the text on a packet of potato chips, that might be a challenge, but there are some pictures.

And as you admitted yourself the other day - people who have actually lived and worked in particular countries generallý have a better take on things than those people who have never travelled further than the local Psyche ward.
I wager that I and others here have lived and traveled in twice as many countries as you claim so stop with the one-upism, boring person.

Accomplished my ass. You don't know didly squat. All you do is lie and misrepresent, and then whine about it when other posters like arte take you to task and humiliate you. I'm beginning to think you like to make a fool of yourself. After all, the first requirement to be a terrorist loving liar yourself is to have NO SELF RESPECT. And you've certainly shown much of that recently.

Now shoo! Fatima Saigoon. Or how do they say in your language....YALLAH! Ha ha ha!

Hossfly, Roudy -

Your comments might be more interesting if you look at the material first.
I try to look at all material but in case I missed it could you refresh my memory? Or repost it?

It's 42 pages long....somehow I think if you are at all interested, you'll be able to find it.

I can appreciate that for someone whose has never read anything longer than the text on a packet of potato chips, that might be a challenge, but there are some pictures.
Are we talking about that Wikipedia link? You are as confusing as an Arab.

I wager that I and others here have lived and traveled in twice as many countries as you claim so stop with the one-upism, boring person.

Oh really, do you?

Well then it is only fair that you humiliate me good and proper Hoss - let's both list all of the countries that we have been to.

Would you like me to go first, or will you?

btw I rarely actually mention being well-travelled - it's Roudy who seems to think it is important. He raised the issue here, as he does on most threads.

Last edited:

That should read: US state dept & Israel's lackey.
Ha ha ha! So the EU, Canada, Japan, Australia, USA, ARE ALL ISRAEL'S LACKEYS, as they have Hamas listed as a terrorist organization as well?

Anybody ever told you to stop listening to those voices in your head so much?

New Topics

Forum List

Back