78% of Palestinians Support Suicide Bombing of Civilians

So what you're saying is that if we whine to the mods about all the Anti semetic language and vomit we regularly see on this board, then we can expect you to tell us "oh he's not violating any rules, but he's certainly exhibiting some serious nazi like Jew hating behavior, maybe you can buy him a Nazi costume to wear on Friday nights...".

I have seen one or two fairly nasty anti-semitic comments on this board, but I've only seen one poster post screes of hate speech, homophobic abuse and references to zoophilia, and we all know who that is, Roudy.

If you want to complain about anti-semitic race hatred being posted, perhaps stop posting race hatred yourself, and you'll be in a stronger position to criticise others.

While you are so obviously the worst offender here, you look like a murderer complaining that others are allowed to get away with illegal parking.
Wow, we needed a terrorist supporting Stormfront regular like Fatima Saigoon to tell us about "the one or two" anti Semetic posts that it found in this board. Ho ho ho!

So what you're saying is that if we whine to the mods about all the Anti semetic language and vomit we regularly see on this board, then we can expect you to tell us "oh he's not violating any rules, but he's certainly exhibiting some serious nazi like Jew hating behavior, maybe you can buy him a Nazi costume to wear on Friday nights...".

I have seen one or two fairly nasty anti-semitic comments on this board, but I've only seen one poster post screes of hate speech, homophobic abuse and references to zoophilia, and we all know who that is, Roudy.

If you want to complain about anti-semitic race hatred being posted, perhaps stop posting race hatred yourself, and you'll be in a stronger position to criticise others.

While you are so obviously the worst offender here, you look like a murderer complaining that others are allowed to get away with illegal parking.

Really? Evidently you've missed all of Ariux's posts.

I have him on ignore, I think. Either way, I don't read his posts.

Really? Evidently you've missed all of Ariux's posts.

I have him on ignore, I think. Either way, I don't read his posts.
Amazing.

Forum List

Back