78% of Palestinians Support Suicide Bombing of Civilians

AgentBond007

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2012
Survey of Muslim world, Sept 2009
XXXXXXX
Poll, Spring 2011, shows 78 percent of Palestinians support suicide bombing of civilians.:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Please post your source, thank you!

XXXXXXXPoll of Palestinians, Mar 2008. 84 percent of Palestinians support killing Jewish civilians.
Poll of Palestinians, Apr 2008. 51 percent of Palestinians support killing Jewish civilians. 65 percent support in Gaza.
Poll, Spring 2011, shows 78 percent of Palestinians support suicide bombing of civilians.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

All starts and ends with education:eusa_whistle:

Who will educate the Palestinians? Farfur is no more & I don't think the ignorant Palestinians would appreciate a good Jewish education.

XXXXXXX

After Farfur they had Asuud. All fluffy ears, pink, holding a carrot. What kind of name is Asuud (lion) for a bunny?

Those dudes are freaks, lol:tongue:

Who will educate the Palestinians? Farfur is no more & I don't think the ignorant Palestinians would appreciate a good Jewish education.

After Farfur they had Asuud. All fluffy ears, pink, holding a carrot. What kind of name is Asuud (lion) for a bunny?

Those dudes are freaks, lol:tongue:
They are freaks because of the inbreeding. Even Tinmore agrees to that.

What the REAL research says:

1. Do you approve or disapprove of attacks against US civilian targets?

Egypt: 8% Approve
Indonesia: 5% Approve
Pakistan: 9% Approve
Morocco: 7% Approve
Jordan: 11% Approve
Palestinian Territories: 24% Approve

Please post link when siting info, thanks

You can't educate someone when they don't "want" to be educated.

Most Americans were fine with bombing civilians when Bush invaded Iraq. The IDF clearly has no trouble with it. What do you take issue with, the fact that the bomber dies in the attack?

Thats total Bullshit, also you don't tell me what i am or am not fine with you don't even know me, the closest thing ive ever heard an american say to that is that terrorists and terrorist supporters should be executed and Islam annihilated and i agree with that.

What the REAL research says:

1. Do you approve or disapprove of attacks against US civilian targets?

Egypt: 8% Approve
Indonesia: 5% Approve
Pakistan: 9% Approve
Morocco: 7% Approve
Jordan: 11% Approve
Palestinian Territories: 24% Approve

Are you going to keep spreading this nonsense. You only pick a few selected pieces out of this study and refuse to address the very widespread support for terrorist attacks against Israel and against Western "non-civilian" targets.

Face up to the truth, for heaven's sake. Burying your head in the sand is stupid and short-sighted and is NOT the way forward.

Artevlde -

If you prefer the results of the survey for which you do not even know the source - go with that.

Perhaps making up stats is "the way forwards"?

Artevlde -

If you prefer the results of the survey for which you do not even know the source - go with that.

Where's your source, shithead? The results posted by Agent Bond sound pretty much in line with what I've seen so far.

Artevlde -

The study you keep selecting titbits from you just plucked from Wikipedia. And you are purposely very selective. That is simply either very stupid or intellectually dishonest.

I prefer the facts.

And those are that the vast majority of muslims support terrorism in one form or another. And even the very selective quotation of the study you keep posting doesn't contradict that blatant and open fact. Most muslims wouldn't deny it. But you apparently feel you must.

Forum List

Back