770,413 filed for Unemployment Insurance last week

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 770,413 in the week ending Jan. 8, an increase of 191,686 from the previous week.

Of course the government will officially undercut that like they always do when the numbers rise astronomically. Lie after lie after lie after lie from the Federal Government to keep the people placated.

It is almost like England enacting their National Secrets Act last week to cover up the outrageous number of young people who are dying of Swine Flu. They knew they had a new strain of Swine Flu this season that kills as severely as did Spanish Flu in 1918, but they did nothing to upgrade their innoculation against this new strain. Thus young people are dying all over the place and the government is trying frantically to cover it up.

All you have to do to see what is actually going on is to Google Swine Flu Death

Oh, on the Swine Flu in England, to facilitate the coverup, they have directed the newspapers in different regions of the United Kingdom to list the cause of death as H1N1 or Swine Flu, or Unknown Virus, or Meningitis. In all cases, the patients are dead even if you try to confuse the issue.

UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 770,413 in the week ending Jan. 8, an increase of 191,686 from the previous week.

Of course the government will officially undercut that like they always do when the numbers rise astronomically. Lie after lie after lie after lie from the Federal Government to keep the people placated.

It is almost like England enacting their National Secrets Act last week to cover up the outrageous number of young people who are dying of Swine Flu. They knew they had a new strain of Swine Flu this season that kills as severely as did Spanish Flu in 1918, but they did nothing to upgrade their innoculation against this new strain. Thus young people are dying all over the place and the government is trying frantically to cover it up.

All you have to do to see what is actually going on is to Google Swine Flu Death

I gotta ask, why the nsa number of over 700k and the sa number of 445.000....

whats not being counted in the number they usually use, the SA number..?

What does it matter? The stock market is doing fine.

you forgot the sarcasm smiley...:lol:

man_shovel_money_hole_lg_clr.gif

What does it matter? The stock market is doing fine.

you forgot the sarcasm smiley...:lol:

I was figuring that maybe theRabeye would drop by and take it serious and make an ass of himself as per usual.
I keep waiting for him to explain how outsourcing and offshoring creates US jobs.

What ever happened to the right's; If the market is doing fine so does America?

Last edited:
Steelcase in Grand Rapids Michigan just announced yesterday they are closing...over 400 jobs will be lost there! These jobs are GOING TO MEXICO! This is JUST what we need now in Michigan (or anywhere!). Why isn't obama's great "stimulus" money stopping this from happening?? No, we are definately not getting the true information from our government...
I expect to see a revolt sometime soon...people are pissed!

Even if the economy improves for the nation it will not improve for the blue states. That and GOP candidates for the 2012 nomination being scarce has me going huh?

Steelcase in Grand Rapids Michigan just announced yesterday they are closing...over 400 jobs will be lost there! These jobs are GOING TO MEXICO! This is JUST what we need now in Michigan (or anywhere!). Why isn't obama's great "stimulus" money stopping this from happening?? No, we are definately not getting the true information from our government...

No Offense but Steelcase has been a POS for several years. When I was and since I have received my Ergonomics Certification I had lots of some to and out in lots of effort studying work set ups, chairs, desks, cubicle buildups etc etc etc. Steelcase has been using substandard materials and has gone on the cheap in every possibel and imaginable way, I would not buy a pencil holder from them before, now? :lol:.

Those of you that know me, know that in 2006-07 in my previous forum I was posting all over the place about a coming collapse...and the reasons why.

Round two.
The mortgage crises is entering it's 2nd phase, a phase created by the bank bailouts.
The city and state debt crises is dead serious. This is a BIG, BIG problem.
It is a matter of time before China either increases it's interest rate or slows loaning...they have no choice.
Unemployment will not rise appreciably in 2011, or 2012 or 2013.

Those of you that know me, know that in 2006-07 in my previous forum I was posting all over the place about a coming collapse...and the reasons why.

Round two.
The mortgage crises is entering it's 2nd phase, a phase created by the bank bailouts.
The city and state debt crises is dead serious. This is a BIG, BIG problem.
It is a matter of time before China either increases it's interest rate or slows loaning...they have no choice.
Unemployment will not rise appreciably in 2011, or 2012 or 2013.
Not early 2013 for sure but a lot of data rounding errors obscure the tipping points. I was on record for China to start coming apart this year but its collapse began at the tail end of last year. It turns out that disproportionately women get pregnant in the late fall to give birth when food is most plentiful in the late summer. Combined with other rounding errors I was three months late on my prediction date. Judging from Chinese unemployment and trade data problems will start getting noticeable this summer.

No Offense but Steelcase has been a POS for several years. When I was and since I have received my Ergonomics Certification I had lots of some to and out in lots of effort studying work set ups, chairs, desks, cubicle buildups etc etc etc. Steelcase has been using substandard materials and has gone on the cheap in every possibel and imaginable way, I would not buy a pencil holder from them before, now? :lol:.

No offense taken :)...and i agree, i never said Steelcase was a great company. But, they employed ALOT of people. My comment was only to say...here's one more big company folding up and going south. These type of companies could care less about their workers and all they want is more money in their own pockets. Doesn't matter to them that many of their employees could end up homeless.

Forum List

Back