77% of Democratic Male College Graduates Can Not Tell Difference Between A Boy And A Girl

If HE has an adam's apple, has a penis, and goes by 'Barry' (or even 'Hillary') it's a DUDE.

Take notes college graduate snowflakes - there will be a one question test in a minute.

:p

"Three out of four college-educated white Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center."

That actually explains a lot...and demonstrates how totally screwed up Liberal colleges have our kids...

Pew Poll Accepts Transgender Claim that Doctors Merely Guess Newborns' Sex....
I'm pretty sure that being gay is NOT a choice, it is genetic. To me that points to the fact that sexuality is more complex than you make it out to be.

If it's genetic why can't they find the gay gene?

for the same reason you can't find every cancer gene, freak.

"Three out of four college-educated white Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center."

That actually explains a lot...and demonstrates how totally screwed up Liberal colleges have our kids...

breitbart, nutcase?

love to vlad
I know it's not your preferred white supremacist website, but it is still better than CNN. :p

I'm pretty sure that being gay is NOT a choice, it is genetic. To me that points to the fact that sexuality is more complex than you make it out to be.

Maybe not being able to tell the difference between boys and girls was why libs were eager to let GUYS in the bathrooms with GIRLS.

That would explain it...

:p

Can you blame em? Ever seen a democratic woman?

It’s confusing to even the chicks?

Probably because like 90% of cancers are caused by multiple gene mutations...freak

Forum List

Back