76% say war is going badly,61% say we should have never done Iraq

they don't have the votes to override bush's vetoes... yet...

this way, the war will stay bush's baby... and come september, when Petraeus gives his assessment of how the surge is going, another supplemental spending bill will be before congress. That is when the GOP congress critters will begin to worry about losing their seats in the coming election.

If the Dems show up for the briefing

The Dems stood him up BEFORE they voted for surrender last month

bet most of the troops would rather come home alive than stay and be "unstiffed".

1. Are you claiming that the troops would rather be in Iraq than be with their families?

ALL the soldiers I know (and I do mean ALL) would rather go back to Iraq, finish the job once and for all and THEN go home. How many soldiers do I know? I haven't really counted but it is siginificantly more than the numbers usually used to formulate poll results. What is the job in Iraq? good question and even the soldiers have diverse opinions.

2. Good point.

3. Good luck on this coming to pass, CSM. I object to illegal aliens voting. If they want to vote, let them go home. What illegals? I said 76% of those who are elligible

No soldier wants to be away from their family but that is part of the sacrafice they make in serving this country. They understand that; unfortunately many in this country do not appreciate that sacrafice.

how about a retinal scan?

and you think all the polling places in america will be able to afford these high tech items? laffs... or do you plan on having a week long election?

:rolleyes:

Obviously you dont recognize sarcasm when you read it. I am sorry. I will clarify:

"My statement regarding DNA verification was sarcasm."

There, how was that?

no, before Diebold, there was a paper trail...

When libs lose, they rant how the election was stolen

When they win, the election ran flawlessly

Granted their wins are few and far between - but they have a hell of a temper tanturm when they lose

Forum List

Back