75% Support Showing Photo ID At The Polls

Truthfully, I don't give a crap. Everyone I know has a valid ID. This is just another bullshit escapade of the right. They are hoping that poor people without a Driver's license won't bother to get an ID just to vote and it will skew the results in their favor.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Truthfully, I don't give a crap. Everyone I know has a valid ID. This is just another bullshit escapade of the right. They are hoping that poor people without a Driver's license won't bother to get an ID just to vote and it will skew the results in their favor.

An escapade? You call the good people who run the polling places part of an "escapade"? You lefties either try to fake cynicism or you really are stupid. You need a photo ID to get into Costco for God's sake. Why does the left think it's a conspiracy to show a photo ID to vote? Yeah right lefties, play the race card and the poverty card and stay ignorant.

An escapade? You call the good people who run the polling places part of an "escapade"? You lefties either try to fake cynicism or you really are stupid. You need a photo ID to get into Costco for God's sake. Why does the left think it's a conspiracy to show a photo ID to vote? Yeah right lefties, play the race card and the poverty card and stay ignorant.

We aren't talking about Costco, are we? and BTW... who played the race card?.... oh yeah! YOU DID!

I never mentioned a damned thing about race. I mentioned poor people who have better things to do with their money than to go to the DMV to get a photo ID to make you ingnorant asses happy. A voter registration? they can do that on their local street corner. But a valid Photo ID can only be done at select places.

Which is your agenda... selectivity and exclusivity. I've heard the right's call for banning the voting rights for people who don't own land. This is just a watered down version of the same thing.

I am sorry... I believe that ANY one who is a citizen of this country has a right to vote for their government. IF you want the valid ID's so bad.... I suggest you gas up your car, go to the ghettos and drive those people to the DMV and pay for their ID Cards. Let me guess... you aren't willing to do that... and more importantly... you aren't willing to PAY for the government to do it either!

That's right... you want YOUR party to have the advantage... and you are willing to change legislation to make it happen.

Well, that's because it's a common sense way to prevent voter fraud.

Is it? who are you to judge?

Once again... if you are willing to take poor, indigent people to the DMV and provide them free ID cards, I am for it.

Because make no mistake... those poor, indigent people are every bit as much of a US citizen as you.

Once again... if you are willing to take poor, indigent people to the DMV and provide them free ID cards, I am for it.

Because make no mistake... those poor, indigent people are every bit as much of a US citizen as you.

I doubt seriously there's a poor citizen of this country that hasn't an ID. You have to have one to receive most all forms of public assistance, nay, to do most anything.

Next.

I doubt seriously there's a poor citizen of this country that hasn't an ID. You have to have one to receive most all forms of public assistance, nay, to do most anything.

Next.

Oh... you "seriously doubt"... but you really don't know... do you? Yet you have the nerve to dismiss my post?

Why don't you take the time to prove me wrong instead of just assuming I am? After all, this is America.. right? IF you are going to call someone a liar... you should be able to prove it.

Next.

Oh... you "seriously doubt"... but you really don't know... do you? Yet you have the nerve to dismiss my post?

Why don't you take the time to prove me wrong instead of just assuming I am? After all, this is America.. right? IF you are going to call someone a liar... you should be able to prove it.

Well, I'm not calling you a liar. Calm the hell down... I just think you're wrong. Geeze Louise.

Last edited:

Next.

Well, I'm not calling you a liar. Calm the hell down... I just think you're wrong. Geeze Louise.

Ok... I overreacted... sorry. I get a little defensive when I get called a pinko Communist a couple dozen times a day.

Ok... I overreacted... sorry. I get a little defensive when I get called a pinko Communist a couple dozen times a day.

Yeah, I can understand. I get called a racist a lot for no unseen reason. It does get old.

The best is when i get called a racist by a guy who refers to gays as "fagots". That's absolutely priceless.

Ah, yes – the rightist myth of ‘voter fraud.’

The Voter Fraud Myth

The report found that voter fraud is extremely rare. At the federal level, Justice Department records show that only 24 people were convicted of or pleaded guilty to illegal voting between 2002 and 2005, an average of eight people a year. Other reports have found similar results. An analysis of the 2004 presidential election in Ohio revealed a voter fraud rate of .00004 percent. An evaluation of the 2004 gubernatorial election in Washington State revealed that voter fraud occurred .0009 percent of the time.

The Voter Fraud Myth « PROBABLE CAUSE

Those poor, indigent people can afford cell phones, blue tooths, and televisions. I think they can manage to get an ID card. Especially if it's free.

Well, as long as everybody you know has a valid ID, I guess we don't need to show ID at the polls! :lol:

Other than to commit voter fraud, why would anyone
have a problem with showing proper ID to vote?

Forum List

Back