75% Of Black Men Abandon Their Children

In other words, you have no answer.
\

Yes, I have an answer but it isn't going to be respected or even considered here; so why bother? Besides, I disagree with the premise that "poverty is connected so strongly with the black race." With over 23 million white folks on or under the poverty line in the USA, that raw number unquestionably makes the face of poverty a white one.
Would you please find out what DISPROPORTUNATE means :eusa_pray:

You suck at debate - you lay out your dissertation which is non responsive, and when I challenge it you dodge, and your ad hominem attacks show your ideology trumps your intelect! 75% of black men abandon their children! For sake of dialoge, lets just say Bill O'reilly didn't make it up - what say you? If you ofuscate, you go on ignore!

I don't know what DISPRPOPORTUNATE means you idiot and neither do you. Its not in the English language! ANd neither are any of the other words I emboldened for you. When you learn to write English, please come back and try again. I won't waste my time trying to converse with imbeciles !

another member in good standing of the spelling police. does the teacher let you clean the chalk brushes too?

75% is accurate - can't accept it because you don't like what it implies? Then how can you have a dialouge - you can't! You want too evade any truth that doesn't fit into your ideology!

The purpose of this thread is to apprise those who don't know how disfunctional the black family in America is - to connect that aversion to the huge disporpotianate crime rates that stem from that most egregious neglegence - so there can be a honest dialogue that leads to constructive change.

Why is poverty connected so strongly to the black race? Why can't they transcend their circumstances in a couple of generations?

You keep making references about the rest of the world - fuck them for the most part. Europe is suffering because they don't teach personal responsibility - welfare, and every other form of free shit is designed to caues dependency. Obamacare is a perfect example - you can't pay for your healthcare, we will get productive members of society to pay yours for you. The reason they have austerity in Europe is because they spent way above their means for a long time ( comming here soon )! Don't blame it on austerity - blame it on the overspending assholes!

Don't have babies if you can't afford them - don't abandon your responsibilities. Your babies are not my responsibility!

Blacks are the most irresponsible race in America. Their irresponsibility is a plague on our society!

That last sentence says it all about YOU; not about Blacks. And no, there can be no real dialogue since you refuse to cite your source for that dire statistic you threw out there. I'm sure that if you get the guts to post your source it will be from some propaganda mill like the Heritage Foundation or the Storm Front.

If you want to fuck something, fuck your statistics! As I have said before, If Blacks kept statistics about all the rotten shit that white racists have done to them, yours would pale in comparison.

And while you are scrutinizing blacks with a collective tendency to damn em all, white criminals and deadbeat dads are slipping under the radar. Why do't you address that problem first and you just might be able to solve the "so called black one?

Lastly, most blacks are God fearing Christians who go to church every Sunday and work to make a living. How can you ignore the peaceful majority of blacks who fill the ranks of our Armed forces and strive to be al they can be in the civilian world too. IMHO, there are millions of them who are contributing far more than you are. Apparently you have too much time on your hands...get a job and stop the hate!

I see you still don't know what disproportunate means! What is the murder rate in appalaschia?
BILL O"REILLY on FOX news did a segment on the 75% deriliction rate of black fathers - as I mentioned twice!
You simply can't accept the fact that blacks commit crimes, and are on welfare at hugely dissproportunate numbers!
There is no child on the face of this planet that is my responsibility!
Your response is that of a typical lame ass liberal! If you knew for a fact that the 75% was 99%, you would still make excuses; blame it on the white man! You do not believe in personal responsibility - which makes you a mental case; the perfect liberal!
Many people join the service , and work for the government, because they are unable to make it in the private sector!
As long as the blacks keep committing violent crimes at the rates they do - I, and others will continue to pick on them. You liberals sure don't give a shit!

So, your idea of "picking" is to do so anonymously in a public forum behind a fictitious screename?

Since you supposedly "give a shit", as you so eloquently stated, what are YOU doing as an individual to improve the society that you claim to be so passionate about?

\

Yes, I have an answer but it isn't going to be respected or even considered here; so why bother? Besides, I disagree with the premise that "poverty is connected so strongly with the black race." With over 23 million white folks on or under the poverty line in the USA, that raw number unquestionably makes the face of poverty a white one.
Would you please find out what DISPROPORTUNATE means :eusa_pray:

You suck at debate - you lay out your dissertation which is non responsive, and when I challenge it you dodge, and your ad hominem attacks show your ideology trumps your intelect! 75% of black men abandon their children! For sake of dialoge, lets just say Bill O'reilly didn't make it up - what say you? If you ofuscate, you go on ignore!

I don't know what DISPRPOPORTUNATE means you idiot and neither do you. Its not in the English language! ANd neither are any of the other words I emboldened for you. When you learn to write English, please come back and try again. I won't waste my time trying to converse with imbeciles !
I won - fuck you!

That last sentence says it all about YOU; not about Blacks. And no, there can be no real dialogue since you refuse to cite your source for that dire statistic you threw out there. I'm sure that if you get the guts to post your source it will be from some propaganda mill like the Heritage Foundation or the Storm Front.

If you want to fuck something, fuck your statistics! As I have said before, If Blacks kept statistics about all the rotten shit that white racists have done to them, yours would pale in comparison.

And while you are scrutinizing blacks with a collective tendency to damn em all, white criminals and deadbeat dads are slipping under the radar. Why do't you address that problem first and you just might be able to solve the "so called black one?

Lastly, most blacks are God fearing Christians who go to church every Sunday and work to make a living. How can you ignore the peaceful majority of blacks who fill the ranks of our Armed forces and strive to be al they can be in the civilian world too. IMHO, there are millions of them who are contributing far more than you are. Apparently you have too much time on your hands...get a job and stop the hate!

I see you still don't know what disproportunate means! What is the murder rate in appalaschia?
BILL O"REILLY on FOX news did a segment on the 75% deriliction rate of black fathers - as I mentioned twice!
You simply can't accept the fact that blacks commit crimes, and are on welfare at hugely dissproportunate numbers!
Your response is that of a typical lame ass liberal! If you knew for a fact that the 75% was 99%, you would still make excuses; blame it on the white man! You do not believe in personal responsibility - which makes you a mental case; the perfect liberal!
Many people join the service , and work for the government, because they are unable to make it in the private sector!
As long as the blacks keep committing violent crimes at the rates they do - I, and others will continue to pick on them. You liberals sure don't give a shit!

So, your idea of "picking" is to do so anonymously in a public forum behind a fictitious screename?

Since you supposedly "give a shit", as you so eloquently stated, what are YOU doing as an individual to improve the society that you claim to be so passionate about?
Not one of you will address the fucking thread - are personal attacks, and deflection your default when a distasteful truth faces you?

This is the main problem with the black race - it is unnatural! Children need resources, and nurturing parents if they are expected to turn into productive members of society. Most black men don't give a shit how their children will develope - it is very unnatural. Why?

Stop lying! 71.6% of Black Men pay their agreed to or Court Awarded Child Support (855,000 Payers/1,194,000 Recipients). That is really what you are "worried" about isn't it? You don't really give a damn about black kids now do you?
Black kids are not my responsibility, but I hope for the best for any child - too bad most of their parents don't give a shit about them!
yeah man i agree ...i hate to see children suffer because of dead beat parents.:(

Stop lying! 71.6% of Black Men pay their agreed to or Court Awarded Child Support (855,000 Payers/1,194,000 Recipients). That is really what you are "worried" about isn't it? You don't really give a damn about black kids now do you?
Black kids are not my responsibility, but I hope for the best for any child - too bad most of their parents don't give a shit about them!
yeah man i agree ...i hate to see children suffer because of dead beat parents.:(

You care about black children? Pfft! :doubt::eusa_liar:

Not one of you will address the fucking thread - are personal attacks, and deflection your default when a distasteful truth faces you?

You have not posted a single "fact" that I have not read before or seen first hand examples of in my near 60 years on this planet, which based on your style of communicating, is much longer than you.

I have had many conversations in diffent forums with people of all nationalities dating back many years.

All I did was ask you a direct question. You claim to be passionate about these "issues", so do you have any original thoughts or suggestions of your own? Do you belong to any solution based organizations?

Or are you just a parrot?

How much simpler do you need for me to say it?

You have not posted a single "fact" that I have not read before or seen first hand examples of in my near 60 years on this planet, which based on your style of communicating, is much longer than you.

I have had many conversations in diffent forums with people of all nationalities dating back many years.

All I did was ask you a direct question. You claim to be passionate about these "issues", so do you have any original thoughts or suggestions of your own? Do you belong to any solution based organizations?

Or are you just a parrot?

How much simpler do you need for me to say it?
Your as about as full of shit as Aristotle. My style of communication is direct, unlike your inability to do so. The fact is the black race is a net deficit. 75% of black men abandon their children. You don't want to address that fact - the crux of this thread. Instead you want to digress; change the subject.
Fuck that lame as liberal babble! Your 60, I'm 51. If you want to have an honest debate, I'll
give you one more chance. If not, I'll seek a dialogue with some one who has the balls to
honestly disagree, and you can go on my ignore list with the rest of the inapposite!

Why don't you ask those "superior" Europeans and American Appalachians the same question about their poverty? You won't because it strikes too close to home, doesn't it?

\

Black people currently make up about 13.8 percent of the U.S. population, and about 27 percent of these Americans fall below the poverty line it's hard not to make a connection.

And yes there are more white people in poverty than blacks but it could be because white Americans represent almost 75 percent of the population.

\

Black people currently make up about 13.8 percent of the U.S. population, and about 27 percent of these Americans fall below the poverty line it's hard not to make a connection.

And yes there are more white people in poverty than blacks but it could be because white Americans represent almost 75 percent of the population.

if 25% of blacks are on welfare and 25% in jail , then it's a 50% chance you are in jail or welfare if you are black :eek:

another member in good standing of the spelling police. does the teacher let you clean the chalk brushes too?

My professors don't bitch at me at all. :eusa_angel: These idiots have to nitpick on people as they don't have a case for why they believe as they do.

exactly. ideas win out over spelling except in those who are unable to think clearly.

\

if 25% of blacks are on welfare and 25% in jail , then it's a 50% chance you are in jail or welfare if you are black :eek:

the last census report I examined said 40+ percent of blacks were on social assistance programs and roughly one percent of blacks were actually incarcerated.

I cannot see how the remaining 50 some odd percent of blacks pay enough taxes to even pay for those blacks, let alone contribute to the infrastructure necessary to build and maintain a country.

My professors don't bitch at me at all. :eusa_angel: These idiots have to nitpick on people as they don't have a case for why they believe as they do.

exactly. ideas win out over spelling ...

In an academic context? You fucking idiots don't know what the hell you're talking about.

exactly. ideas win out over spelling except in those who are unable to think clearly.
My spelling suffered as a result of all the black teachers I had - ebonics; mostly clicks, and whistles. :eek:
If this country was half black, and the current statistics prevailed - as they would. We would have collapsed long ago. The decent hard working income tax paying honest blacks that don't work for the government are far, far insufficient to provide services, and social programs for
the rest.

My spelling suffered as a result of all the black teachers I had - ebonics; mostly clicks, and whistles. :eek:
If this country was half black, and the current statistics prevailed - as they would. We would have collapsed long ago. The decent hard working income tax paying honest blacks that don't work for the government are far, far insufficient to provide services, and social programs for
the rest.

hahaha. I was pretty shocked to see a word misspelled on the correction key of one of my kid's gr5 spelling tests.

Forum List

Back