75% income tax hikes in Illinois just to keep the crappy government you already have

They do realize people can move right?

You know, some classes of earners can, and some can't, or at least it's very difficult.

So the working class really can't vote with their feet.

I find that difficult to believe. If millions of Mexicans can do it, why can't they?

Sometimes people are too attached to their stuff.

They do realize people can move right?

You know, some classes of earners can, and some can't, or at least it's very difficult.

So the working class really can't vote with their feet.

I find that difficult to believe. If millions of Mexicans can do it, why can't they?

Sometimes people are too attached to their stuff.

Why move to strange place only to go on welfare?

Mexicans have a lower standard for squalor than Americans.

I would like to believe every American can move with their feet, but when states like California, Illinois, and New York jack up income taxes, it's generally the more mobile who flee, those who can pick up their businesses and go wherever they want with little or no pain.

So the lower income earners really do get stuck with the brunt of those tax increases.

Illinois #1 Company is moving out.

Caterpillar expanding excavator capacity in China by 400%
Caterpillar Inc. said late Monday it will expand its capacity to make excavation equipment in China by 2014. Caterpillar said it acquired the 15.9% stake that Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group owned in the firms' joint venture, Caterpillar Xuzhou Ltd. Caterpillar said when the expansion is complete, its excavator manufacturing capacity in China will have increased by 400%.

Forum List

Back