735 kilometers of traffic jams in Île-de-France

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
After the flood episode and the water is still not evacuated now Paris is under the ice and snow.
Following the snowy episode recorded in Île-de-France, it is very difficult to circulate in the Paris region, especially in Val-d'Oise.

neige-autoroute-854x427.jpg

(©D.R.)
Neige et verglas en Île-de-France : des autoroutes à éviter autour de Paris

Yes, it is difficult, floods and snow. Move to Siberia. Or to Baikal. I saw on YouTube how a French writer spent the winter on the shore of a Baikal to write a book. I do not know what he wrote there, because there was a bottle of vodka standing on the table.

Parisians are not used to the winters of Siberia and after the floods people are fed up

After the flood episode and the water is still not evacuated now Paris is under the ice and snow.
Following the snowy episode recorded in Île-de-France, it is very difficult to circulate in the Paris region, especially in Val-d'Oise.

(©D.R.)

Yeah, it's pretty ugly there right now. We are going to head out for our annual visit to our flat on the Ile de la Cite next week, and I'm not looking forward to the work I will have to be doing!

Last edited:

(©D.R.)

Yeah, it's pretty ugly there right now. We are going to head out for our annual visit to our flat on the Ile de la Cite next week, and I'm not looking forward to the work I will have to be doing!
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope it's not too damaged and this link too.
Seine: where are the waste carried by the flood?
At the Méricourt dam in the Yvelines, 200 tons of waste accumulated because of floods. A boat came into action using a crane and pliers to clean the site. link in French : Seine : où sont passés les déchets charriés par la crue ?
right now there is still snow but it's almost over

(©D.R.)

At the Méricourt dam in the Yvelines, 200 tons of waste accumulated because of floods. A boat came into action using a crane and pliers to clean the site. link in French : Seine : où sont passés les déchets charriés par la crue ?

Yeah, but I will have a lot of just basic maintenance to do (mainly to the roof), and when it is cold out, that sucks!

(©D.R.)

Yeah, but I will have a lot of just basic maintenance to do (mainly to the roof), and when it is cold out, that sucks!
I know here also in my area it's cold. all the better if it is not to bad, some Parisians have almost lost everything between water, snow and ice. spring is expected gladly

Forum List

Back