72-Year-Old Woman Tased and Jailed!

the "force" wasn't due to the traffic stop---she was a disrespectful sassy bitch
And he was a fat disgrace to police work.

Nobody deserves to be tortured over a traffic ticket, fats should have his balls in a sling for this.

tortured :lol:
I wanna see you deal with fucked up people all day and show restraint ---lot of big talkers who couldnt do the job if they tried.

Use of force, any force, for a misdemeanor traffic stop is just an assault and abuse of power. You write the ticket, if they don't sign, so be it. If they FAIL TO APPEAR, then you have a cause for an arrest warrant and force to serve it if needed.

Doesn't matter how old, how young, etc. It's a fucking traffic ticket. If it isn't a class B or above offense, there should be no option to use force.

We take fucking PICTURES of people running traffic lights and MAIL them the damned ticket. That's how much this REVENUE means to these assholes whose job depends on raking fines out of your pocket.

If it's so neccessary, the signature, the use of force, tell me what justifies red light camera tickets.

the "force" wasn't due to the traffic stop---she was a disrespectful sassy bitch

Is tasing the penalty for being disrespectful and sassy?

Maybe the baton would be used for someone rolling their eyes in an obnoxious manner.

Use of force, any force, for a misdemeanor traffic stop is just an assault and abuse of power. You write the ticket, if they don't sign, so be it. If they FAIL TO APPEAR, then you have a cause for an arrest warrant and force to serve it if needed.

Doesn't matter how old, how young, etc. It's a fucking traffic ticket. If it isn't a class B or above offense, there should be no option to use force.

We take fucking PICTURES of people running traffic lights and MAIL them the damned ticket. That's how much this REVENUE means to these assholes whose job depends on raking fines out of your pocket.

If it's so neccessary, the signature, the use of force, tell me what justifies red light camera tickets.

And as much as that may get your feathers ruffled, it's no excuse. There is ABSOLUTELY NO LAW that says you may use force to correct disrespectfulness or sassiness. Perhaps a judge may rule the decorum of his court room with punishment of some sort but a cop? He has no right. Trust me, just like the last guy that got tased for not signing a speeding ticket, this fatass cop just cost his city or county a wad. Not that she deserves a penny, but because I don't believe in bashing in the heads of fatass motherfuckers who don't respect thier elders, as much I want to, I'll settle for seeing them hit in the pocketbook.

Is tasing the penalty for being disrespectful and sassy?

Maybe the baton would be used for someone rolling their eyes in an obnoxious manner.

Sorry-- I see the shit cops take day in and day out. You couldn't handle it.

Nobody deserves to be tortured over a traffic ticket, fats should have his balls in a sling for this.

I wanna see you deal with fucked up people all day and show restraint ---lot of big talkers who couldnt do the job if they tried.

If he can't show restraint despite who he was dealing with earlier in the day or the day before that or the day before that then he shouldn't be a cop.

And if they can't do the job, they can apply at Burger Boy. SOB looks like he could use a few more orders of fries.

And as much as that may get your feathers ruffled, it's no excuse. There is ABSOLUTELY NO LAW that says you may use force to correct disrespectfulness or sassiness. Perhaps a judge may rule the decorum of his court room with punishment of some sort but a cop? He has no right. Trust me, just like the last guy that got tased for not signing a speeding ticket, this fatass cop just cost his city or county a wad. Not that she deserves a penny, but because I don't believe in bashing in the heads of fatass motherfuckers who don't respect thier elders, as much I want to, I'll settle for seeing them hit in the pocketbook.

I agree because if this goes without penalty, then it sets a new standard of acceptable force that cops can use.

I agree because if this goes without penalty, then it sets a new standard of acceptable force that cops can use.

Well it looks like his good ole boy boss is backing him up.

Garbage--that slippery slope argument is a loser. There's no "precedent" set here nor groundworked layed for future "torture". This cop could go unpunished while the next one could get fired.

I'm sure Rosco would have backed up Cletus if he'd tasered someone.

If he can't show restraint despite who he was dealing with earlier in the day or the day before that or the day before that then he shouldn't be a cop.

well he could choose to very politely and legally decided to give a ticket to the next 20 people driving by cause she was such a bitch.

Yeah, the department in Utah backed up that officer too. Still settled for $40K. They can't defend use of force for traffic tickets. It's just not a case that can be made to reasonable people. You have a few that will talk that talk. Just taser their grandma and they'll come around too.

Pain applied to force a desired result, that is what torture is, that is what Tazer is.

And no, i would have no trouble with a 72 year old woman, i don't weigh 300 pounds like moby there.

Pain applied to force a desired result, that is what torture is, that is what Tazer is.

And no, i would have no trouble with a 72 year old woman, i don't weigh 300 pounds like moby there.

any experience as a cop on a beat to back that up ?

Since I do not remember one, maybe you can point out to me a law that makes it a criminal offence for citizens to be disrespectful to a cop?

If there is no such law, the SOB needs to have his ass kicked, and then tasered.

any experience as a cop on a beat to back that up ?

That's all nonsense. There is no trouble over a traffic ticket to begin with UNLESS A COP MAKES TROUBLE. You let her drive away. We have the ENTIRE incident on VIDEO. We prosecute people all day, everyday who don't sign jack shit. This is crazy that even a few otherwise intelligent people can justify tasering anyone, much less granny, for refusing to sign a ticket. There is a completely logical, sensible, lawful, no questions asked alternative to tasering people for traffic tickets. You set the court date, if they FAIL TO APPEAR, then you have a no questions asked, no lawsuits, no frills reason to go get granny. She most likely will have consulted with her family or lawyer by then, probably paid the fine, and if she hasn't, she has most definitely figured out that if she doesn't pay or show, she WILL BE ARRESTED. There is no reason to escalate traffic tickets to violence on the side of the highway. I've already said it before in another debate, MARK MY WORDS: if this continues, someone will be tased and subsequently RUN OVER during a traffic stop.

Yeah, fatboy was in real danger from granny, everyone should be tortured for a traffic ticket.

Five times he told her "stop or you're going to be tazed" all she had to do is stop...this ain't rocket science here. 100% her fault.

Disgusting.

And they always do it the same. First they will taser an old woman until she can't move ( the point of tasering somebody is to temporarily disable them ) and then once the old woman can't move they order her to put her hands behind her back.

When she can't do it they get a really big smile and start screaming " put your hands behind your back, or i am going to taser you again ! " because obviously tasering an old woman that already can't move again should help her put her hands behind her back !

That cop should have his dick cut off.

Forum List

Back