72-Year-Old Woman Tased and Jailed!

She deserved every volt she got. What if she pushed him into traffic? What if she got hit by an oncoming vehicle? Then we would be hearing a whole new story. She knew she lied in the first interview and once the dashboard cam was released she didn't answer the door for the next news appointment she had. Her age or gender should have nothing to do with this. She dared him to take her to jail then she resisted arrest, he warned her to comply or she would be tased she refused and so she was. It was no longer about a traffic ticket it was about resisting arrest, that is why she got tased not because she was speeding.

She didn't deserve shit. Why would your fat lazy ass wanna be a cop anyway? Shouldn't you want to be in good physical condition so you can handle little old ladies that become belligerent? He should have let her get in her car and drive off and if she didn't show up to court, her license would be suspended. If she didn't pay the fine a warrant would have been issued for her arrest. This is beyond stupid.

I'd give fats a pass..right to the unemployment line.

They should tazer him every time he goes for the refrigerator.

That video is the short version. I watched that and wanted see what led up to her getting out of the car. So I found the longer video which tells a bit more of the story.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxhYaUjZUI0&annotation_id=annotation_319443&feature=iv]YouTube - Video Released of Grandmother Being Tased[/ame]

No.

He wasn't in any kind of danger from what I saw. Like I said he could have just arrested her without the use of the taser.

I say the onus was on her, she admits she was speeding...15 mph over the speed limit...in a workzone...with workers present, but she refuses to sign the ticket, cusses out the officer and then resists arrest.

It's written right on the ticket that signing is not an admission of guilt, so that's no excuse.

She, not the officer, is responsible for the actions that led up to her subduction.

Hey! Show Me.. Here is a good patient cop! :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQaDwaef3q0"]YouTube - Angriest/Funniest Speeder Ever!!! (Banned From Television 1998)[/ame]

That was hilarious! The cop was so cool in that situation. And I like how after the guy climbed out to pick up his littering, the cop pointed at the ground and calmly said "There's some more there."

That video is the short version. I watched that and wanted see what led up to her getting out of the car. So I found the longer video which tells a bit more of the story.

YouTube - Video Released of Grandmother Being Tased
Ye sit does.

Fatboy should be arrested for police brutality.

She clearly says she will sign the ticket, and fatboy shoves her aside.

That fucktard should do hard time for his Gestapo act.

she was a mouthy obstinate little old woman that's for sure and he certainly showed he had no clue how to deal with her. He kept yelling "put your hands behind your back or I will taze you again" He has no clue how hard it is for a 72 year old to get outta bed much less lay on the ground face down and rotate her arms behind her.. she was absolutely no threat to him which is the only reason I would ever say a cop should taze a citizen..

She dared the officer to taze her which probably was not a good move, but being that she didn't have to really sign the ticket, it seems over the top to taze her. The officer needs some training on how to deal with people like her. He could have used humor to defuse the situation and to walk away with some dignity. She'll probably get money out this even though his superior supported the officer's actions.

Had she dared him to shoot her, should he have shot her?

Ye sit does.

Yep.

She didn't get out of the car on her own, he told her to get out. Then she does in fact say "give me the ticket and I'll sign it." THEN the fuckbag screams in her face and shoves her.

He's an inept cop flexing his blubber to show a little old lady who's boss.

Pathetic.

Ye sit does.

Yep.

She didn't get out of the car on her own, he told her to get out. Then she does in fact say "give me the ticket and I'll sign it." THEN the fuckbag screams in her face and shoves her.

Pathetic.

And, when he shoved her, he actually tweaked her right nipple.

PERVE!

Ye sit does.

Yep.

Pathetic.

She could have avoided the whole incident --

Ye sit does.

Yep.

Pathetic.

He could have too.

Sorry, I got no respect for fat cops who taze old ladies when it isn't absolutely necessary.

Yep.

Pathetic.

He could have too.

Sorry, I got no respect for fat cops who taze old ladies when it isn't absolutely necessary.

I don't feel sorry for people who fuck with the law

Use of force, any force, for a misdemeanor traffic stop is just an assault and abuse of power. You write the ticket, if they don't sign, so be it. If they FAIL TO APPEAR, then you have a cause for an arrest warrant and force to serve it if needed.

Doesn't matter how old, how young, etc. It's a fucking traffic ticket. If it isn't a class B or above offense, there should be no option to use force.

We take fucking PICTURES of people running traffic lights and MAIL them the damned ticket. That's how much this REVENUE means to these assholes whose job depends on raking fines out of your pocket.

If it's so neccessary, the signature, the use of force, tell me what justifies red light camera tickets.

Use of force, any force, for a misdemeanor traffic stop is just an assault and abuse of power. You write the ticket, if they don't sign, so be it. If they FAIL TO APPEAR, then you have a cause for an arrest warrant and force to serve it if needed.

Doesn't matter how old, how young, etc. It's a fucking traffic ticket. If it isn't a class B or above offense, there should be no option to use force.

We take fucking PICTURES of people running traffic lights and MAIL them the damned ticket. That's how much this REVENUE means to these assholes whose job depends on raking fines out of your pocket.

If it's so neccessary, the signature, the use of force, tell me what justifies red light camera tickets.

:clap2:

the "force" wasn't due to the traffic stop---she was a disrespectful sassy bitch

Forum List

Back