72-Year-Old Woman Tased and Jailed!

Well that would have been one option. Like not flexing on a 72 year old lady for not signing the ticket. It still would have been filed and she still would have had to pay the fine. No big deal but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this cop has to show her who's boss.

Another option would have been to not hit a 72 year old in the chest with a taser and just arrest her. The cop was a total pussy.

So we leave the police with all the power and authority of a U.N. Resolution.
"Stop! Stop, or I swear to goodness I'll say Stop again!!!"

No.

He wasn't in any kind of danger from what I saw. Like I said he could have just arrested her without the use of the taser.

I say the onus was on her, she admits she was speeding...15 mph over the speed limit...in a workzone...with workers present, but she refuses to sign the ticket, cusses out the officer and then resists arrest.

It's written right on the ticket that signing is not an admission of guilt, so that's no excuse.

She, not the officer, is responsible for the actions that led up to her subduction.

Last edited:
So we leave the police with all the power and authority of a U.N. Resolution.
"Stop! Stop, or I swear to goodness I'll say Stop again!!!"

No.

He wasn't in any kind of danger from what I saw. Like I said he could have just arrested her without the use of the taser.

I say the onus was on her, she admits she was speeding...15 mph over the speed limit...in a workzone...with workers present, but she refuses to sign the ticket, cusses out the officer and then resists arrest.

It's written right on the ticket that signing is not an admission of guilt, so that's no excuse.

She, not the officer, is responsible for the actions that led up to her subduction.

Hey! Show Me.. Here is a good patient cop! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQaDwaef3q0]YouTube - Angriest/Funniest Speeder Ever!!! (Banned From Television 1998)[/ame]

No.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQaDwaef3q0"]YouTube - Angriest/Funniest Speeder Ever!!! (Banned From Television 1998)[/ame]

LOL...I've seen that before...it reminds me of my mental image of Sealybobo.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQaDwaef3q0"]YouTube - Angriest/Funniest Speeder Ever!!! (Banned From Television 1998)[/ame]

LOL...I've seen that before...it reminds me of my mental image of Sealybobo.

lol well, I wasn't gonna mention it but you can tell by the conversation the outraged man was indeed a democwat! yesssirrreee bob! :lol::lol:

I'd like to see the dash cam tape that the attorney's office has.

Here it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKohyVJYiEU]YouTube - Dash Cam Footage of Grandmother Being Tased[/ame]

That motherfucker...

Tell me how that isn't torture, a useless fatass cop shoots an old lady up with juice over a traffic ticket!!

They should shoot fatboy up over and over again and then maybe he could handle a senior citizen, the fat piece of shit.

she was a mouthy obstinate little old woman that's for sure and he certainly showed he had no clue how to deal with her. He kept yelling "put your hands behind your back or I will taze you again" He has no clue how hard it is for a 72 year old to get outta bed much less lay on the ground face down and rotate her arms behind her.. she was absolutely no threat to him which is the only reason I would ever say a cop should taze a citizen..

She dared the officer to taze her which probably was not a good move, but being that she didn't have to really sign the ticket, it seems over the top to taze her. The officer needs some training on how to deal with people like her. He could have used humor to defuse the situation and to walk away with some dignity. She'll probably get money out this even though his superior supported the officer's actions.

What needs to be done is tazers need to be outlawed.

The police get to litteraly torture suspects on teh slightest pretense, as this demonstarted.

I"m going to be the unpopular voice on this one I see it now. That lady deserved to be tased and deserves no money in a court settlement. He was trying to place her under arrest and she decided she was going to get back in her car and leave. She lied in the interview when she said she was not being argumentative and she lied when she said she wasn't being combative. She dared him to take her to jail when she was in her car and when he opened the door for her she got out then decided to get back in her car. He pushed her to get her and himself to safety because his foot was over/on the white line and he was into the highway, his safety was in danger and so was hers. He warned her 5 times if she didn't step back she would be tased and so she was.

and here is the longer version of the dash board cam than you have posted here.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxhYaUjZUI0&annotation_id=annotation_319443&feature=iv]YouTube - Video Released of Grandmother Being Tased[/ame]

link to her news interview
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15YExclX4Gc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Grandmother Tasered at Traffic Stop[/ame]

I don't give a fat baby's ass how many times he warned her. This incident is laughable. A burly constable can't handle a 72 year old woman? He needs his ass kicked for tasering this old lady. He didn't even try to grab her hand to cuff her, and he wanted to taser her so bad. You can see it when he throws down the ticket pad.

This guy should get with the two cops from Detroit and start up a special task force for dealing with unruly minors and senior citizens.

She deserved every volt she got. What if she pushed him into traffic? What if she got hit by an oncoming vehicle? Then we would be hearing a whole new story. She knew she lied in the first interview and once the dashboard cam was released she didn't answer the door for the next news appointment she had. Her age or gender should have nothing to do with this. She dared him to take her to jail then she resisted arrest, he warned her to comply or she would be tased she refused and so she was. It was no longer about a traffic ticket it was about resisting arrest, that is why she got tased not because she was speeding.

I don't give a fat baby's ass how many times he warned her. This incident is laughable. A burly constable can't handle a 72 year old woman? He needs his ass kicked for tasering this old lady. He didn't even try to grab her hand to cuff her, and he wanted to taser her so bad. You can see it when he throws down the ticket pad.
Bingo.

He was into it.

Fats got his jollies zapping her.

Here it is:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKohyVJYiEU"]YouTube - Dash Cam Footage of Grandmother Being Tased[/ame]

Holy shit! That cop is the most fucked cop I have ever seen!

Granted she was not following his commands, but she was not aggressive in any way. He told her that she needed to stand still or she'd be tased, and her next move was to turn her left shoulder, which lead to him tasing her.

He needs to be fired and she needs to sue him.

Here it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKohyVJYiEU]YouTube - Dash Cam Footage of Grandmother Being Tased[/ame]

Well, now I saw the video. I really don't think tazering her was necessary, but it was an option. She was belligerent to the end, even when he was pointing the tazer at her. I'll give the cop a pass on this one.

Forum List

Back