72...... whores?

I just do not get the Muslim religion , the women have no rights in the church and the guys get 72 virgins when they die .. Its stupid to me and I am a non practicing christian but have not been to church since I was 16. I believe you can pray at home just as good as in church.

Yes... but isnt what they are really saying is that they are giving him 72 women to turn into whores? Women who they would stone to death for the actions of the man.

Maybe Muslims believe Virgins make really good cooks?

I just do not get the Muslim religion , the women have no rights in the church and the guys get 72 virgins when they die .. Its stupid to me and I am a non practicing christian but have not been to church since I was 16. I believe you can pray at home just as good as in church.

Yes... but isnt what they are really saying is that they are giving him 72 women to turn into whores? Women who they would stone to death for the actions of the man.

Does it say anywhere what they actually do with the 72?
Maybe they just get to look at them and want.
Perhaps their 'heaven' is really 'hell'.

That's all I got!

That's all I got!

lol, well actually the 72 is ambiguous but the male is eternally aroused and they are houri. They also have their earthly wives as companions. The houri will all have rounded breasts and wide and beautiful eyes, hairless except the eye brows and the head,transparent to the marrow of their bones, eternally young, untouched, virginal, non-menstruating, non-urinating, non-defecating and childfree.

That's all I got!

one woman is enough hell for me.

Osama must hate being a muslim now.
I bet those virgins aren't any good.

images

Forum List

Back