72 Virgins

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Any muslim males out there care to explain how this concept works?

I mean:

1) does each muslim male get their own set of 72 virgins?

2) do you just get the same old worn out 72 virgins to pass around amongst the millions of ya' who've already bought the farm?

3) if you just get the same 72 worn out virgins, that would mean they aren't actually virgins, and basically they're just a bunch of used up glasses o' water. Is it really worth it to blow yourselves up and basically screw the same 72 glasses o' water for eternity. Let alone having to wait in line, for Allah knows how long, for the other millions of crazy towelheads to get finished with the 72 glasses o' water?....I mean, that would require you to spend awfully long stretches of time, years possibly, suffering from blue balls. That would surely suck!

4) who cleans up the mess....Mohammed?.....Allah?.....The Newby's?

5) what's in it for the muslim women when they buy the farm.....do they get 72 high hard ones, or just serious beatings for eternity?

Just askin'!

Last edited:
Does it say if the virgins are male or female?
Does it say if they are old or young? A 90 year old virgin may be firghtning.
Does it say if the virgins are human?

if your gonna ask WJ cover all of the bases!

The most important question is why the hell are so many Muslim guys wanting to get a hold of 72 women, let alone 72 virgins. My God the nagging alone would make me wanna commit a second suicide.

The most important question is why the hell are so many Muslim guys wanting to get a hold of 72 women, let alone 72 virgins. My God the nagging alone would make me wanna commit a second suicide.

:lol:

How do you know its women? It could be men and animals. AND it would serve them right!

Forum List

Back