"72 Percent of African-American Children Are Raised in Single Parent Homes"

Blacks commit crimes disproportionate to other races, because they are inferior as an aggregate. If you make a claim that their economic situation is at play, I would say that they are intertwined. Why are blacks at an economic disadvantage? They do not have the capacity to elevate themselves out of poverty; they are generationally impoverished. Most races will within a few generation, (often on the second one) will lift themselves up out of poverty. Filipinos will work two jobs at minimum wage, save, and invest, and make sure their children do very well in school - blacks don't have those ethics. If it weren't for government jobs, and professional sports the failure rates would be much higher. Blacks do the worst in society, because as a collective they are the worst of society. Fucking grow up, and stop making excuses for them.

Anyone that says how well one parent can do - well how much better do you think two good parent would do - the stupidity on this thread is fucking unbelievable.

Matthew, you're a coward. Stop making these useless threads exposing why you fear the black man.

he is no coward. black social deviance is a distinct and demonstrable problem that is not discussed because of political correctness issues. Matthew is not responsible for presenting the other side.

He is a coward....I wonder why the "the powers at be" are too stupid to realize this guy has multiple accounts"

really? who do you think are his sock puppets?

Matthew has been around for quite a while. I remember him as a global warming supporter, but not a rabid one who refused to discuss issues. I imagine he would calmly and reasonably discuss any racial issues if he was given half a chance to. but to do that he would have to have someone from the other side to dialogue with and there doesnt seem to be anybody that has much in the way of honest arguments, only insults.

Forum List

Back